• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Have a ICICI Credit card bill payment of 2.7L, best way to pay

Raghav2006

TF Select
Hi everyone,
I have a bill of 2.7L on my Amazon CC this month which I want to pay with most cb possible.
Is indusind exclusive account the best way to pay this much amount? Using several debit cards.

Secondly, have transactions of 2L+ each month for the next 4-5 months on shopping and wedding venues, is axis ace the best card for my purpose? (1.5% ace cashback + 1% indusind bill payment cashback.)

Please let me know, thanks

Hi everyone,
I have a bill of 2.7L on my Amazon CC this month which I want to pay with most cb possible.
Is indusind exclusive account the best way to pay this much amount? Using several debit cards.

Secondly, have transactions of 2L+ each month for the next 4-5 months on shopping and wedding venues, is axis ace the best card for my purpose? (1.5% ace cashback + 1% indusind bill payment cashback.)

Please let me know, thanks
Use kotak myntra for 50k spends get 1.25% back on transaction more than 2k+1% additional back on milestone.

Ace does not reward jewelery / gold 🥇.
Your best option is idfc wealth or tata nue infinity. The former gives ~1.6% as cashback and the later ~1.5% as nue coins.

Yes, exclusive is a good option.
What credit cards do you have? You can get higher than 1.5% if you hold cards that have a milestone benefit
Currently have amazon pay, rubyx, tata neu infinity and useless kotak league.
Applied axis ace today, had a video call and will most probably get approved.

Ace does not reward jewelery / gold 🥇.
Your best option is idfc wealth or tata nue infinity. The former gives ~1.6% as cashback and the later ~1.5% as nue coins.
Sir, for gold purchases I have used apay card yesterday, that's why so much bill.
Can't get IDFC as they always offer wow card, so won't mind wasting an enquiry.

My primary purchase is going to be payment at a wedding resort and clothing and other miscellaneous offline shopping.

And this my recommendation to everyone going to purchase jewellery.
If not necessary avoid tanishq as their making charges are too high (31% on necklaces) and even after tata neu cards it will be too expensive, whereas reliance jewels is way cheaper at 13% plus 1% amazon credit card cashback

Yes, exclusive is a good option.
What credit cards do you have? You can get higher than 1.5% if you hold cards that have a milestone benefit
Can you please tell me how many cards can I get using exclusive account and how to use them for most benefit on card payment.

And for my expenses as I told above in future, is AU lit a good option?
I still know what mcc does the resort use.

My primary purchase is going to be payment at a wedding resort and clothing and other miscellaneous offline shopping.
OK. For non jewelry offline, nue infinity and ace are good at 1.5%.

The best could be kiwi 🥝 klic. You get 2% flat cashback and 5% once you reach 1.5 Lakh annual milestone.

Sir what is kiwi, never heard of it.
can you please educate me regarding it?
This is a virtual card by yes bank. Use it via UPI. You get 2% inr cashback with a subscription fee which is free for the first year . But there is a limit of earning per billing cycle, I. E., 1% of 🆑.

Jewelers, is in excluding list.

If you are OK I can give you a referral.

I guess there is an HSBC Credit Card as well which gives 1.5% unlimited cashback for offline purchases. If anybody knows about it, can throw some light.

This is a virtual card by yes bank. Use it via UPI. You get 2% inr cashback with a subscription fee which is free for the first year . But there is a limit of earning per billing cycle, I. E., 1% of 🆑.

Jewelers, is in excluding list.

If you are OK I can give you a referral.
I am in tier 3, hence yes Bank isn't present here.
Sorry

If you are into travelling Sbi air india card....get milestone benefits till 7.5 lacs or use Axis atlas 4% reward rate and milestone benefits

If you are into travelling Sbi air india card....get milestone benefits till 7.5 lacs or use Axis atlas 4% reward rate and milestone benefits
Might travel, but sbi would provide less limit and I have already applied a axis cc today.
But cb is top priority, until and unless the travel benefit is too high

Might travel, but sbi would provide less limit and I have already applied a axis cc today.
But cb is top priority, until and unless the travel benefit is too high
If you think sbi provide less limit then wait till your axis cc gets approved because axis also does not provide much limit for first time axis cc user.

If you think sbi provide less limit then wait till your axis cc gets approved because axis also does not provide much limit for first time axis cc user.
When will I receive the approved limit on my cc?
Online application tracker says it is approved, but shows no other details.

Back