• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Have anyone applied UAE visa from Easemytrip and how was your experience?

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have used Akbar Travels previously but there's nothing much wrong they can do with the UAE visa.

It's a fairly easy process so I believe it should get you the visa, always expect 3-4 days delay than their promised date but should arrive.

raj007

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I have used Akbar Travels previously but there's nothing much wrong they can do with the UAE visa.

It's a fairly easy process so I believe it should get you the visa, always expect 3-4 days delay than their promised date but should arrive.
I called today evening. Akbar travels needs emirates id and passport of person residing in Dubai. I said, other agents only need passport front & back and photo.
He rudely said "wohi se karalo, yaha se mat karao".

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I called today evening. Akbar travels needs emirates id and passport of person residing in Dubai. I said, other agents only need passport front & back and photo.
He rudely said "wohi se karalo, yaha se mat karao".

Sorry bro! I used them 3-4 years back so seems like things have changed since then. After such behaviour, would never recommend anyone to use them.

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Try visa2fly. Relatively cheaper compared to MMT and the likes. I did from them earlier this year. If you have any other cheaper option, go with it as I have seen lot of price variations for Dubai visa

raj007

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Try visa2fly. Relatively cheaper compared to MMT and the likes. I did from them earlier this year. If you have any other cheaper option, go with it as I have seen lot of price variations for Dubai visa
Just checked they take 14700 for 60 days whereas Easemytrip takes 12118

raj007

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Suppose I give entry date of 23rd May. Then visa will be applicable from 23rd May or actual date of entry?

Suppose my plan changes after approval of visa of visiting Dubai is 29th May. Then 60 days stay validity would start from 23rd of May or 29th of May (actual day of entry)?