• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Having SBI Vistara Prime, should i also apply SBI Vistara card

korin

TF Buzz
Hello,

I already have SBI Vistara Prime credit card.
And I want even more flight tickets, so I'm thinking of applying for SBI Vistara general card as well.

Will SBI approve it? And will there be any problems?
Can someone guide me on this?

PS: I can't apply for Axis and IDFC vistara cards.

Shoxie

TF Premier
Hello,

I already have SBI Vistara Prime credit card.
And I want even more flight tickets, so I'm thinking of applying for SBI Vistara general card as well.

Will SBI approve it? And will there be any problems?
Can someone guide me on this?

PS: I can't apply for Axis and IDFC vistara cards.
Well, you cannot have both Vistara prime and Vistara in your own name. Since you say you cannot get from Axis or IDFC, you'll have to look at some other travel card based on your income etc. Or the other choice is getting a Vistara prime from SBI itself if someone else in your family is eligible for the same.

Please mark the answer as solution if it did help you.

korin

TF Buzz
Well, you cannot have both Vistara prime and Vistara in your own name. Since you say you cannot get from Axis or IDFC, you'll have to look at some other travel card based on your income etc. Or the other choice is getting a Vistara prime from SBI itself if someone else in your family is eligible for the same.

Please mark the answer as solution if it did help you.
Thanks for the info.

But what is the reason i can't get both the cards from SBI. Will SBI reject my application?

msk1437

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Thanks for the info.

But what is the reason i can't get both the cards from SBI. Will SBI reject my application?

They'll reject quoting internal policies. Have tried that with axis and when enquired they said they don't issue two variants of same co branded set.

One thing you could do is get to 4.5l on this card and then place an upgrade request for the other card.