• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc 1% credit card bill payment from net banking

I have made payments to AU, Axis (after re-adding), Amex etc on 1st Aug, 8th Aug, 14th Aug and today. i did not receive a single cashback point for any of these transactions, for recent ones will wait little more.

I have made payments to AU, Axis (after re-adding), Amex etc on 1st Aug, 8th Aug, 14th Aug and today. i did not receive a single cashback point for any of these transactions, for recent ones will wait little more.
No, it's over we no longer get cashback for cc bill payments

use sbi unipay using hdfc platinum dc, I paid bills and getting cashback using sbi unipay

Just wants to confirm that with this SBI Unipay also, the limit of max rewards on HDFC DC is again 750, right? So making 75000 above payments makes no sense, right?

Is there any other debit card which will give rewards after exhausting HDFC DC, I have IDFC, SBI, SBM(Niyo), DCB(Niyo) and Kotak Black Debit cards and savings accounts.

Just wants to confirm that with this SBI Unipay also, the limit of max rewards on HDFC DC is again 750, right? So making 75000 above payments makes no sense, right?

Is there any other debit card which will give rewards after exhausting HDFC DC, I have IDFC, SBI, SBM(Niyo), DCB(Niyo) and Kotak Black Debit cards and savings accounts.
yes...more than 75,000 no sense..
SBI DC cards gives 0.25%
I have read somewhere IDFC wealth and Select DC also gives cashback but low percentage
No idea about SBM(Niyo), DCB(Niyo) and Kotak Black Debit card
hope it helps

use sbi unipay using hdfc platinum dc, I paid bills and getting cashback using sbi unipay
Paid icici,axis on unipay on 14th, cashback credited today.
Pay through SBI unipay .
I paid ICICI on 13th got cashback yesterday.

So I was trying out the SBI Unipay for the first time today.

For some reason I was shown only the payment option from my SBI account!

How are you guys paying through the HDFC Platinum DC ?

Thanks.

So I was trying out the SBI Unipay for the first time today.

For some reason I was shown only the payment option from my SBI account!

How are you guys paying through the HDFC Platinum DC ?

Thanks.
Did u logged in to bank acc. Try without logging to bank acc n choose dc

Did u logged in to bank acc. Try without logging to bank acc n choose dc

Yes, I was logged in to netbanking, and was forwarded to Unipay from there. So they only allow transfer from SBI account if I do that way ?! Surprising!

I did try after logging out too, by using the first part of the Unipay URL. Didn't work!

What is the correct URL of Unipay if I want to pay without logging in?

Also, if I want to pay from the Jio Finance app, would I have to register there first?

How about Canara Setu? I don't have any relationship with them.

Thanks.

Back