• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Add on Card questions (for tata neu & swiggy cards)

Hi folks

I have searched and read other threads on the topic, and the replies seem to be different in different threads

-> I want to apply for add on credit cards for both Tata Neu and Swiggy cards for my wife. Does my wife have to be a HDFC account holder / have an existing relationship with HDFC? She has no customer ID with HDFC. (On a different note, we have a home loan from HDFC which has both our names on it. Not sure if that is relevant or not)
-> My swiggy card is LTF. My Tata Neu is not. If I get a add on card for her, will we be paying twice the annual fee for Neu, or just the one?
-> Will OTPs go to her number or mine? This is critical, because I absolutely do not want the OTP to come to primary number, which I suspect is also the case for most people wanting to get a add on card in the first place.

-> If I use the swiggy credit card to load swiggy cash, will I still get the cash back, or does it only have to be purchases on swiggy / instamart etc?

What is the recommended way to get an add on card if the secondary card holder has no relationship with HDFC? mycards web portal? Using the HDFC app? Netbanking? Tata Neu app? Going to a physical branch (if so, should it be home branch or can it be any other branch?)

I want to apply for add on credit cards for both Tata Neu and Swiggy cards for my wife. Does my wife have to be a HDFC account holder / have an existing relationship with HDFC? She has no customer ID with HDFC. (On a different note, we have a home loan from HDFC which has both our names on it. Not sure if that is relevant or not)
Doesn't need any relation with HDFC.
The only rule is they should be related to you.

Hi folks

I have searched and read other threads on the topic, and the replies seem to be different in different threads

-> I want to apply for add on credit cards for both Tata Neu and Swiggy cards for my wife. Does my wife have to be a HDFC account holder / have an existing relationship with HDFC? She has no customer ID with HDFC. (On a different note, we have a home loan from HDFC which has both our names on it. Not sure if that is relevant or not)
-> My swiggy card is LTF. My Tata Neu is not. If I get a add on card for her, will we be paying twice the annual fee for Neu, or just the one?
-> Will OTPs go to her number or mine? This is critical, because I absolutely do not want the OTP to come to primary number, which I suspect is also the case for most people wanting to get a add on card in the first place.

-> If I use the swiggy credit card to load swiggy cash, will I still get the cash back, or does it only have to be purchases on swiggy / instamart etc?

What is the recommended way to get an add on card if the secondary card holder has no relationship with HDFC? mycards web portal? Using the HDFC app? Netbanking? Tata Neu app? Going to a physical branch (if so, should it be home branch or can it be any other branch?)
Recently they've changed their terms
so, The otp will be sent to add-on card holder's number they will receive a separate credit card number

But I don't think u can get tata neu card as add-on or if u get it u may not be able to link it to upi, others have to respond for this que I may be wrong

You can get an add-on for Tata Neu, I just got it last week.
The OTP is coming to add on card holder, but for some reason I am not able to link it to UPI or MyCards

Back