• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pre approved cards on Swiggy, Tata Neu and Paytm

damn

TF Buzz
I am getting the option to apply for the following cards on Tata Neu and Paytm

1. Tata Neu - Tata Neu Infinity and Plus FYF
2. Paytm - Regalia Gold, Paytm Cobranded, SBI Cobranded
3. Swiggy - Swiggy Cobranded
I wanted to get a HDFC card, and as per forum, I think one should strive to get a core card first.
Are these cards going to be approved at once if I go forward with them? Like one would be approved for Axis Ace in GPay at once.

Also, quick disclaimer - I was rejected by HDFC in MAY 2024, so is this going to be an issue?

Reactions: SSV

damn

TF Buzz
You only get provisional approval when you apply, final approval takes a few days. A minimum of 3 months cooling period is recommended after rejection, getting a core card is probably better but chances of getting regalia gold is less, swiggy is getting approved more recently and is also a great card if you use swiggy, you also get 5% off on many ecom sites.
Got it; more or less it would be a fresh application, so no use going for non-core cards right now
Thanks for the help

itzmycard

TF Buzz
I tried applying for regalia gold through paytm. After confirming the basic details, cibil & equifax were hit and paytm immediately displayed application is declined by the bank. But hdfc status tracking still shows inprocess. What would be the next course of action ? Will they proceed with physical verification...