• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC bank account- Millennia or Easyshop Platinum

I'm not getting any points or cashback on Credit card bill payments using HDFC easyshop platinum debit card.
I tried to pay using HDFC app after adding these cards to the biller and using PayZapp also through the debit card

Can someone help in what I should do? Should I contact RM or customer care?

Or, is there any other way to get the cashback on Credit card bill payments when using HDFC DC?

Why not open another account in your family member's name in the family banking?
And take both the cards.
You will have to maintain the MAB in only one primary account.

Mark my post as the answer if this helps. 🫣
Bro one doubt if I open hdfc account for my father and mother then it's a 0 Amb or I just need to maintain the Amb coz it's my salary account so it would be better for me if I open an account in hdfc , and my mom don't have any credit card and I'm planning to get one so what's your suggestion and her cibil is around 745 any idea and I'm holding hdfc prefered banking program u suggestions are welcome

Bro one doubt if I open hdfc account for my father and mother then it's a 0 Amb or I just need to maintain the Amb coz it's my salary account so it would be better for me if I open an account in hdfc , and my mom don't have any credit card and I'm planning to get one so what's your suggestion and her cibil is around 745 any idea and I'm holding hdfc prefered banking program u suggestions are welcome
Zero balance account for all the family member under salary account family group scheme

Any other ways to pay CC payments through Millennia debit card (master card) as remember PayTM doesn't allow master debit card?

Back