• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC bank account opening experience

vak93

TF Buzz
Please avoid HDFC bank especially one in gurjawala town New delhi.

I tried to open HDFC bank account with an initial check of 1Lakh. but after 10 days of account was opened and debit card sent to me.
I received the debit card pin from HDFC Bank, but upon entering it at an ATM, it was declared invalid as it was valid till 2-3 days only my account was created after that date.

I requests green pin I tried several times, but the pin did not work. I immediately called your customer care service o but after waiting on hold for several minutes, the representative who took my call could not verify my customer ID, which left me quite frustrated.
Then though netbanking generated physical pin that again was invalid.

I also expect that your bank staff representatives are more knowledgeable about customer identification, and they should provide prompt and effective solutions to customer issues.but they try gain same process.

Still its been two weeks cant access mobile banking or transfer or access my funds due to the non-functional ATM card is causing me significant financial loss and mental agony. It is also causing me undue stress and inconvenience, which has resulted in a breach of my trust in HDFC Bank.

Has anyone else face this thing bank has horrible tech and process. support@hdfc email is terrible can anyone help how i can escalate and get my money back. Bank staff keep asking me visit bank and can i close this account online?

Please avoid HDFC bank especially one in gurjawala town New delhi.

I tried to open HDFC bank account with an initial check of 1Lakh. but after 10 days of account was opened and debit card sent to me.
I received the debit card pin from HDFC Bank, but upon entering it at an ATM, it was declared invalid as it was valid till 2-3 days only my account was created after that date.

I requests green pin I tried several times, but the pin did not work. I immediately called your customer care service o but after waiting on hold for several minutes, the representative who took my call could not verify my customer ID, which left me quite frustrated.
Then though netbanking generated physical pin that again was invalid.

I also expect that your bank staff representatives are more knowledgeable about customer identification, and they should provide prompt and effective solutions to customer issues.but they try gain same process.

Still its been two weeks cant access mobile banking or transfer or access my funds due to the non-functional ATM card is causing me significant financial loss and mental agony. It is also causing me undue stress and inconvenience, which has resulted in a breach of my trust in HDFC Bank.

Has anyone else face this thing bank has horrible tech and process. support@hdfc email is terrible can anyone help how i can escalate and get my money back. Bank staff keep asking me visit bank and can i close this account online?
For me also the same issue happening now ,I thought HDFC Bank experience was one of the best but it sucks with its customer care experience

Back