• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank Credit Card Lifetime Free Conversion Conditions 2022

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
HDFC Bank recently updated their terms and conditions for converting a credit card to a lifetime free credit card.
According to the new conditions, we get 3 options (for maximum cards) for converting a credit card to a lifetime free card.

Credit CardAnnual FeesLIFETIME FREE
(You've to fulfil any one of the condition within first 90 days of card issuance)
CSC Small Business MoneybackRs. 250+GSTSpend Rs. 20,000
IndianOil / Freedom / MoneyBack / MoneyBack + / Business MoneyBack / Indigo-6E RewardsRs. 500+GST; Indigo 6E Rewards- Rs. 700+GSTSpend Rs. 30,000 / Apply for an Add on card / Balance Transfer (Min INR 10K transaction)
MillenniaRs. 1000+GSTSpend Rs. 50,000 / Apply for an Add on card / Balance Transfer (Min INR 10K transaction)
Diners Privilege / Regalia / Business Regalia / Indigo-6E Rewards XLRs. 2500+GSTSpend Rs. 1,00,000 / Apply for an Add on card / Balance Transfer (Min INR 10K transaction)

Balance Transfer- Moving outstanding debt on one credit card to another card— is a balance transfer.
You can't convert HDFC Infinia & DCB credit cards lifetime free using the above methods.

SmartPay LTF option is no longer available for new registration, but bank can offer SmartPay option to selected customers, check your application form for available offers while applying for a new credit card.
*Upgraded credit cards are also eligible.

u have to add within 90 days of card issuance...keep it for atleast 90 days after u add...after 90 days of adding smartpay...mail to customer care to see if ur card has been converted to ltf...if not they will do it....u can keep forever but many people have reported the card to be ltf even after they removed smartpay...but keep it till ur card gets converted to ltf.......hdfc levies fees in 3rd statement.....
Is the smartpay method still working? or retail spends method?

I recently got a Moneyback+. I see no annual fee in my first statement. When applying, it mentioned that annual fee is 500+taxes. Will it be charged in the next statement?

Has anyone managed to convert Regalia Gold to LTF?

I am still on Regalia paid version(fee waved based on spends for now)
They denied LTF for me on email.
I have Regalia Gold upgrade FYF.
Is there a way to convert this to LTF based on any spends in first 90 days?

Back