• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank Premier Banking Program

dhiraz

TF Ace
Hey @anirbanm as you have HDFC Bank Preferred Banking Program I have some questions.

1. How did you get Preferred? By initial funding of 5L, by Branch or automatically upgrade offer.

2. Did you opt for My Account My Choice account number?

3. Currently how many people are enjoying your HDFC Preferred features & benefits as family banking?

4. Can we add only blood relationship members to preferred or any relatives and friends.

5. As you have told many times HDFC Premier Banking is useless. But if we add 5 to 6 Members
to our Premier Banking Program and they don't have to pay any charges and get premium account with 0 maintenance fee. Is still not worth it?

1. Direct (New Account)
2. Nope... Not Required As Account Number Which Is My Choice Is Already Taken
3. Upto 8 You Can Add
4.Nope... You Can Add Anyone
5. If 8 Members It's Good (25K * 8 Members = 2L)... For 4 Members I Would Recommend Classic... (25K * 4 Members = 1L)...
I already have a preferred account. Does family members get all preferred banking benefits because of us?
And this also works same way for Imperia?

I already have a preferred account. Does family members get all preferred banking benefits because of us?
And this also works same way for Imperia?
Yes... All Family Members Will Get The Same Benefits... Same For Classic & Imperia Also... One More Benefit Is That You Can Maintain Across All Your Account (i.e. If 2L Is The MAB And 8 Accounts Are Grouped Then You Can Also Maintain 25K Per Account)

B9A804D7-8DDD-4D6A-A261-164B4D1A5226.jpeg

I am getting emails and messages from hdfc that they are offering imperia but i have not maintained any imperia required balance till now. They are mentioning free upgrade not sure what it means.
Do i have to maintain imperia balance if i choose to upgrade

View attachment 3336

I am getting emails and messages from hdfc that they are offering imperia but i have not maintained any imperia required balance till now. They are mentioning free upgrade not sure what it means.
Do i have to maintain imperia balance if i choose to upgrade
I also got the preferred banking program offer on sms but couldn't find any offer on my net banking

Back