• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bill Pay by Platinum Debit Card 1pc cashback Cycle period

mrbean007

TF Buzz
Hey folks wanted one clarification on HDFC Bill Pay where we pay other bank CC Bill Payment from HDFC platinum debit card and get 1pc cashback.

My confusion here is what is the cycle period of the same for capping of 750 cashback back i.e. 1st to 30th of every month means if I make 75K payment on 25th and again I make another 75K payment on 5th I am eligible for cashback on both transactions or Date to Date like if I make a payment of 75K on 15th of a month, am I eligible for additional payment and cash back on next month 1st or I have to wait till 15th.

Has anyone done and checked this please share your experiences.
TIA

Solution
Hey folks wanted one clarification on HDFC Bill Pay where we pay other bank CC Bill Payment from HDFC platinum debit card and get 1pc cashback.

My confusion here is what is the cycle period of the same for capping of 750 cashback back i.e. 1st to 30th of every month means if I make 75K payment on 25th and again I make another 75K payment on 5th I am eligible for cashback on both transactions or Date to Date like if I make a payment of 75K on 15th of a month, am I eligible for additional payment and cash back on next month 1st or I have to wait till 15th.

TIA
Calendar Month ..
The CB limit resets itself at the 1st day of every calendar month..
Means 75K limit...

TIA
Calendar Month ..
The CB limit resets itself at the 1st day of every calendar month..
Means 75K limit (cumulative) applies for the transactions done between 1st of everymonth and month end (ie.30/31 or 28/29 in case of february)..

if I make 75K payment on 25th and again I make another 75K payment on 5th I am eligible for cashback on both transactions
Yes . you are eligible..

Date to Date like if I make a payment of 75K on 15th of a month, am I eligible for additional payment and cash back on next month 1st or I have to wait till 15th.

No . you dont need to wait for 30 days gap in between your two 75K transactions..
I had done this many many times ..

You can do one transaction on say 29th of one month and do another 75K on 2 nd the the next month..

Last edited:
Reactions: L2R
Solution
Yes . you are eligible..
Does if I pay RBL credit card bill using mobikiwk platform using HDFC PLT DC will I receive 1% cashback point or not. since RBL is not added in bpps it is not showing in most of the platforms

if I dont receive cashback, please say some alternative way to pay RBL bank cc bill which will fetch cb also

tq

TIA
Screenshot_2024-09-13-13-18-21-78_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.webp

Back