• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC bill pay credit card payment

Karthikssn

TF Buzz
Hi - I tried using the HDFC bill pay route for the first time to pay my SC ultimate card bill. It’s been 3 days and I don’t see the payment credited yet to my credit card account. Is this usual or should I worry/reach out to bill pay team to get this resolved. TIA team

Hi - I tried using the HDFC bill pay route for the first time to pay my SC ultimate card bill. It’s been 3 days and I don’t see the payment credited yet to my credit card account. Is this usual or should I worry/reach out to bill pay team to get this resolved. TIA team
I paid my Axis cc bill on 22th oct(12:22am).Then after whole day of 22nd oct,23,....,26th oct.Still the payment is not reflecting on axis app.

maine b icici ka payment kiya hu 4 din hogya aaj tak payment received nahi hua thda time lgta hai hdfc bill pay se sbi ek bohut fast hota hai usse..

I just talked with HDFC customer care, they told me it takes maximum (T+3)working days(holidays not considered) for payment settlement.

Back