• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc bill pay debit card

TIBREWA

TF Buzz
I am unable to pay my credit card bill with debit card through hdfc bill pay( both mobile and net banking). It says verification pending is that the reason I can't pay the bill or some other reason it fails when I try to pay

I am unable to pay my credit card bill with debit card through hdfc bill pay( both mobile and net banking). It says verification pending is that the reason I can't pay the bill or some other reason it fails when I try to pay
There's a cooling period after adding a new biller on Smartpay
Security Control Credit Card:-After registration 2 hours no trxn allow, between 2 hours to 24 hours limit of Rs. 10,000 and after 24 hours limit upto 2 lakhs.

My credit card status says active in hdfc bill pay portal but when I try to pay credit card bill using debit card, it fails. I have added the credit card recently about a week ago. The transaction succeeds with net banking. Any idea how long should I wait before I can make successful payment using debit card?
I've added ICICI, AXIS and Zomato RBL cards.

They have not credited my saving a/c even after 10 days. Used hdfc easy shop platinum debit card also as payment option.
You won't be getting cashback directly in Savings account.
You need to place redemption request from netbanking.
You can check the accumulated points as below:
Mobile app: Pay-->Cards-->Select Debit Card
Netbanking: Cards-->Debit Cards-->Cashback enquiry and Redemption

You need a minimum of 250 points for redemption and in multiples of 250

No redemption charges. Yes, 1 RP = 1 Re
(specifically for HDFC Easyshop Platinum Debit card)
I am not able to pay credit card bills on hdfc portal or app using my easyshop platinum DC. I have already added axis and icici credit cards few months ago and are active. Everytime I am getting payment failed error even with Rs 1 payment.

Back