• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bill Pay - How to pay rent?

beingmohit

TF Premier
With the introduction of the new HDFC Net Banking, I don't see the option to pay Rent! It shows all my billers (credit cards, and Redgiraffe). For the credit cards, it shows me the pay option, but for the Redgiraffe biller, there is no option to pay.
Have they messed up, or am I missing something?

heysac

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Unfortunately can't figure out this month for which transactions i missed to get RP. Have close to 2k RPs missing, only after statement date(21st) i can confirm this. But i did receive for last month and this month also did not get a 1% surcharge on rent.
Was your rent payment matching 2k reward points?

asingh170

TF Neo
What are additional charges if i pay rent through hdfc billpay and use regalia credit card?

Also will i accrue any reward points on this transaction?

Please help, Have found multiple different answers on every thread on technofino itself

I recently paid rent using Red Giraffe + Payzapp using an Axis Atlas credit card. Axis Bank credited only 100 Edge miles for a transaction value of Rs. 40144. See the screenshot below. Last month, I paid, and at that time, I received 802 Edge miles. I'm not sure what the issue is.

Attachments

• Axis_Atlas.png
    Axis_Atlas.png
    123.9 KB · Views: 6

funatlearn

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
What are additional charges if i pay rent through hdfc billpay and use regalia credit card?

Also will i accrue any reward points on this transaction?

Please help, Have found multiple different answers on every thread on technofino itself
I don't see reward points for last month payment using dcb. Anyone seeing same