• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc Bill pay portal - Facing Technical glitch

SamPtnk

TF Ace
What abt Axis ?

Their app is also good .Plus their UPI runs butter smooth , never had a failed txn in last 5 years
My rank would be

1. ICICI
  2. SBI
  3. Au Bank
  4. Axis
  5. Indusind
  6. Canara
  7. Hdfc (web page ko hi app bana diya lazy people )

timva

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
A general trend I've observed is that these new and small banks like AU, IDFC and others have a far better digital infrastructure that these traditional banks like HDFC or SBI. These banks have the resources but are unwilling to improve their systems..... What do you guys think is the reason behind this?

newinnov

TF Premier
After Icici net banking and imobile app.
I think sbi net banking and sbi yono stand no 2 position.
ICICI Bank service is best for me without a doubt. Whether it's net banking or mobile app .

Problem with yono is that around 00:00AM their services go down and some features are unavailable till 8:00Am
A general trend I've observed is that these new and small banks like AU, IDFC and others have a far better digital infrastructure that these traditional banks like HDFC or SBI. These banks have the resources but are unwilling to improve their systems..... What do you guys think is the reason behind this?

1) Banking system infrastructure comes with multiyear maintenance contract and believe it or not - it's verrrrrrrry expensive.
Early adopters are often left behind.
For example - if you just purchased iphone today you will use it atleast for next 2.5 years.
2) Also, neo banks have smaller customer base, and banking solution providers often charges per million customer. Hence neo banks have better tech due to above 2 reasons.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Because idfc has pathetic or say ultra pathetic or say disgusting employee at branch
Which knows nothing than meeting targets

karram

TF Buzz
This morning, I was still unable to complete my CC bill payments. AFter the OTP page, the payments are showing as failed and am getting sms that the bill payment could not be processed. For now, will try to make the payment tomorrow.