• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC BillPay

There is another coupon for full payment. I have multiple cards and in most of them the bill is under 20k so every time I pay that full amount I get 1% upto rs 100.
How can we get Mobikwik Fullpay cashback for more than 20k bill?
No, it's valid multiple times for same/multiple cards
For me it doesn't work for more than once in a month per Mobikwik account. Am I missing anything?

How can we get Mobikwik Fullpay cashback for more than 20k bill?

For me it doesn't work for more than once in a month per Mobikwik account. Am I missing anything?
What error do you get when you apply it again? Infact FULLPAY gets applied for every bill even if it's not full payment, although you don't get any CB for those

What error do you get when you apply it again? Infact FULLPAY gets applied for every bill even if it's not full payment, although you don't get any CB for those
No error but somewhere I read in the app itself that it has a monthly capping of 100/150.
FULLPAY gives maximum of 100 cb irrespective of how many times it got applied.
So you are recommending to pay transactions through Mobikwik for those cards which have less than 20k bill?
So I'll be getting multiples of (1% hdfc+100 mobikwik) CB for paying multiple CC FULLPAY bills in the same month?

No error but somewhere I read in the app itself that it has a monthly capping of 100/150.

So you are recommending to pay transactions through Mobikwik for those cards which have less than 20k bill?
So I'll be getting multiples of (1% hdfc+100 mobikwik) CB for paying multiple CC FULLPAY bills in the same month?
GRAB1CCBP (min 10000) or PAKKACB (min 12500) - 50 (This code works only for 1st CC billpay of the month)
FULLPAY - 100 (can be used multiple times)

So, in total you can earn maximum of 150 cb from Mobikwik as of now

For example,

1) Bill of 12500 (PAKKACB) - 50
2) Bill of 4000 (FULLPAY) - 40
3) Bill of 2500 (FULLPAY) - 25
4) Bill of 3500 (FULLPAY) - 35
5) Bill of 5000 (FULLPAY) - 0

GRAB1CCBP (min 10000) or PAKKACB (min 12500) - 50 (This code works only for 1st CC billpay of the month)
FULLPAY - 100 (can be used multiple times)

So, in total you can earn maximum of 150 cb from Mobikwik as of now

For example,

1) Bill of 12500 (PAKKACB) - 50
2) Bill of 4000 (FULLPAY) - 40
3) Bill of 2500 (FULLPAY) - 25
4) Bill of 3500 (FULLPAY) - 35
5) Bill of 5000 (FULLPAY) - 0
For over 20k we can only earn 50 right as cb ? Lets say i have 40k i cant use fullpay by using PAKKACB it gives only 50cb that too once per month and remaining amount we get nothing other than some mobikwik coins or whatever

For over 20k we can only earn 50 right as cb ? Lets say i have 40k i cant use fullpay by using PAKKACB it gives only 50cb that too once per month and remaining amount we get nothing other than some mobikwik coins or whatever
Yes. These two codes works seperately only if you have multiple cards and for FULLPAY you should give sms and email access to Mobikwik to fetch statements. If you have only one card, you should use FULLPAY for 100 cb.

Maybe that limit is to prevent blocking of HDFC DC for suspicious tnx

If bill is above 20k, you can pay in parts also

There's a cooling period after adding a new biller on HDFC Billpay
Security Control Credit Card:-After registration 2 hours no trxn allow, between 2 hours to 24 hours limit of Rs. 10,000 and after 24 hours limit upto 2 lakhs.
Between 2 hours to 24 hours - I'm trying with 5k txn - still getting Failed. Are the criteria updated now? I have added the card today morning - been like 8 hours or so, still in Pending status. I tried 10 rs txn - that is a success, but 5k is failing.

Between 2 hours to 24 hours - I'm trying with 5k txn - still getting Failed. Are the criteria updated now? I have added the card today morning - been like 8 hours or so, still in Pending status. I tried 10 rs txn - that is a success, but 5k is failing.
There's no update on the HDFC site (Check at the bottom of this page : https://online.billdesk.com/hgappv2/dashboard/home)
Is the 5k tnx failing without going to the OTP page or some other reason??

I tried 10 RS txn -OTP - success
Tried 20k txn - no OTP asked - directly failed
Tried 10k - entered OTP correctly - failed
Tried 5k - entered OTP correctly - failed again

This was the order
So the Security limits are working correctly
Check email/SMS for exact reason of failure for 5k/10k tnx
Basic reasons could be Online tnx limit or DC blocked or Incorrect Expiry Date etc.

Last edited:
I have registered my CC in HDFC billpay. But it show Smartpay status is OFF. What is the meaning of Smartpay Status OFF ? If Smartpay is OFF will we earn 1% cashback on the credit card bill payment or no? Attaching the screenshot taken from HDFC billpay for reference.

Attachments

• HDFC_billpay.JPG
    HDFC_billpay.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 4
Back