• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Business Regalia Not Allowed for Retail Txns

skvignesh

TF Premier
Contacted HDFC escalation Team Regarding Hdfc business regalia card not working on Amazon showing error
They replied

We wish to clarify you that corporate cards are not permitted in retail transactions. Kindly note that Corporate cards are not allowed on consumer electronics, gift cards and utility payments.

Hence, we request you to use a different card for this transaction and confirm on purchase which you have made to investigate your request further.
Anybody converted Business Regalia card to Normal Regalia?

I asked them but they are saying to submit form.But

Thank you for your interest in upgrading your credit card account!

To review your request, kindly forward the duly filled in form along with the self-attested income / supporting documents accompanied by a signed letter to the below-mentioned address.We also wish to inform that we will not able to confirm the membership fee at this point of time.
I don't want to loose LTF status..

I have Tata neu infinity, does it work during sale?

Ya, I had an argument with them over this a few weeks back as well, we wanted to buy a new projector for our conference room and we could not order it off Amazon using the business regalia. Stupidly enough croma was working back then not sure whats the case now.

Contacted HDFC escalation Team Regarding Hdfc business regalia card not working on Amazon showing error
They replied

I think there is a difference between 'Business ' and 'Corporate ' cards..
Corporate cards have more restrictions.
Business cards are actually better as govt payments are considered for rewards and milestones apart from the usual stuff you get from personal cards..

They replied

Escalation team also doesn't know the difference between business card and corporate card.. This is the state of affairs of the world's 4th biggest and India' No1 Bank.
How sad it is..

Escalation team also doesn't know the difference between business card and corporate card.. This is the state of affairs of the world's 4th biggest and India' No1 Bank.
How sad it is..
They don't know anything, jon snow knows more than these support people....

Back