• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Network(VISA,RUPAY) dependent features of HDFC business regalia

jhanishdev

TF Buzz
I was not very happy with HDFC Business Regalia visa since the recent devaluation in December 2023.

1. HDFC had restricted lounge access only through spending 1L in the previous quarter.
2. points to miles only has Krisflyer and Intermiles.3
3. Points multiplier offers are gone and Payzapp/Smartbuy is now devalued.

So, I had recently got my Visa Business Regalia converter to Rupay Business Regalia. I had called the customer care post receipt of the card to confirm international lounge access rules. She confirmed the following.

1. Rupay Business Regalia does not need a separate Priority Pass for access.
2. Domestic Lounge access on my card is not limited by 1lac Minimum spends since its a business regalia.

I check the HDFC websites for Regalia and Business Regalia where the changes are mentioned. Initially, I assumed the page was not updated but the customer care confirmed with her senior. This is indeed a positive revelation.

Now, if only they would allow better miles transfer partners.

sidp

TF Ace
Now, if only they would allow better miles transfer partners.
Please change the subject line to something more appropriate: along the lines of
"network dependent features of HDFC business regalia" . This will help reach right audience & encourage other business regalia users to share other network dependent features.

Someone, like yours truly 🤣, might mistake it as a thread which lists new features of regalia/regalia gold.

Also get this confirmed through mail which will act as a proof. Otherwise you might access lounge once and end up paying fee later.

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
Please change the subject line to something more appropriate: along the lines of
"network dependent features of HDFC business regalia" . This will help reach right audience & encourage other business regalia users to share other network dependent features.

Someone, like yours truly 🤣, might mistake it as a thread which lists new features of regalia/regalia gold.
D o n e :p :p

jhanishdev

TF Buzz
the lounge access is not network dependent but Variant dependent. The customer care mentioned that Business Regalia variants get domestic lounge access but regular Regalia does not.