• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Card CRED Payment

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
Hi all,

I paid my HDFC CC Bill through CRED, today Amount is not yet reflected in account neither i got message from HDFC of Credit
DO i need to wait for two days ? CRED app says it's sucessfull

@TechnoFino @Batmanbaba

akshayhs

TF Ace
Always make your payments (at the very least) 3 days from your due date. It's ideal to increase it to 5 unless you know for sure your bills are settled instantly. I'd say 5 because of weekends where you can never be sure of anything.

When CRED reports payment to be successful, it simply implies they have sent the funds to the lending partner. It's upto the lending partner to note it and clear the records.

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
Always make your payments (at the very least) 3 days from your due date. It's ideal to increase it to 5 unless you know for sure your bills are settled instantly. I'd say 5 because of weekends where you can never be sure of anything.
I have some time this time, Is it normal for HDFC card through CRED ?

akshayhs

TF Ace
I have some time this time, Is it normal for HDFC card through CRED ?
I wouldn't go as far as to tell it's "normal" because some times even I have been surprised by CRED's almost instant settlement with some banks. But it's certainly normal to not have it settled as quick as possible, like with some platforms. So just plan it out accordingly.

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
I wouldn't go as far as to tell it's "normal" because some times even I have been surprised by CRED's almost instant settlement with some banks. But it's certainly normal to not have it settled as quick as possible, like with some platforms. So just plan it out accordingly.
Oh ok thank you