• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC card rejected even after 2 enquiries

Bhaskar

TF Premier
Recently I applied for moneyback+ credit card using my apay card in C2C method. I requested for Millennia Ltf but as i don't have 1 lakh limit they offered me moneyback+ and i agreed. Now I can see they have made 2 cibil enquiries for the same. First on applying date second on today. It is still under process. Is it normal? Can I request them to remove the second enquiry after approval?

Edit:- Card rejected.

Last edited:
Hi Sandeep, can you please tell me the process. They've rejected my card request and upon calling they said it's because of e-kyc not completed. Now, They're saying start a new application. How can I tell them to re-consider.
If you are comfortable try to convince them for physical kyc. I too had issue with physical kyc as verifier didn't verify anything and reported.

If you are comfortable try to convince them for physical kyc. I too had issue with physical kyc as verifier didn't verify anything and reported.
I went to branch and they said. It's decline and gave me papers for new credit card application. The catch is if I apply again they'll check my CIBIL again and hence hard enquiry and also LTF offer is only if I apply online and will not be counted if done through bank

I went to branch and they said. It's decline and gave me papers for new credit card application. The catch is if I apply again they'll check my CIBIL again and hence hard enquiry and also LTF offer is only if I apply online and will not be counted if done through bank
You should not have visited branch. They have asked me to visit bank too. I told them that I do not have time for that. This happened multiple times. And after almost 2 months they did physical kyc again both home and office and approved Millenia LTF

So LTF via online only? are you referring to this campaign offer ongoing on currently Screenshot_20230206_220906.jpg

You should not have visited branch. They have asked me to visit bank too. I told them that I do not have time for that. This happened multiple times. And after almost 2 months they did physical kyc again both home and office and approved Millenia LTF
Ohh, So what should I do now ? My application is already showing DECLINED from 2 data
So LTF via online only? are you referring to this campaign offer ongoing on currentlyView attachment 9953
Yes, Exactly. This one. I applied through this only.

Can felllow members give input in my case. I had applied for hdfc millennia c2c since income criteria i was not fulfilling. After all formalities and initial principal approval msg my application got declined. I emailed then stating i have excellent cibil score, no default history and my pin code is serviceable to tell rejection reason and reconsideration of application. Now received email from grievance team to send three months salary slips with bank statement. My query is if i send documents they will get reason for application rejection to tell to rbi since income criteria of 35k is not met. Can i tell them since it was c2c application and i have submitted requisite documents i am concerned sharing more. What should i do now?

Can felllow members give input in my case. I had applied for hdfc millennia c2c since income criteria i was not fulfilling. After all formalities and initial principal approval msg my application got declined. I emailed then stating i have excellent cibil score, no default history and my pin code is serviceable to tell rejection reason and reconsideration of application. Now received email from grievance team to send three months salary slips with bank statement. My query is if i send documents they will get reason for application rejection to tell to rbi since income criteria of 35k is not met. Can i tell them since it was c2c application and i have submitted requisite documents i am concerned sharing more. What should i do now?
If you send any type of document to their Chennai Headquarter...they will made 2 enquiries again and reject again.This happened with me

what is the varient, age & limit of your base/source card on which you applied the HDFC card?

If you send any type of document to their Chennai Headquarter...they will made 2 enquiries again and reject again.This happened with me
They have asked to email them (grievance redressal) only and not send to chennai office atleast till now, so confused what to do have read some lucky ones got their card approved even after not sending income docs

most probably they are considering your application on cibil basis, (yes HDFC Does that, any branch person can confirm that, may be CC/Nodal can also confirm), you can try sending your 3 months card statement in place of income proof and try your luck.

most probably they are considering your application on cibil basis, (yes HDFC Does that, any branch person can confirm that, may be CC/Nodal can also confirm), you can try sending your 3 months card statement in place of income proof and try your luck.
I got le in axis card in dec only so have only one statement showing 1 lakh limit, really unlucky and messed up scenario 😂

Recently I applied for moneyback+ credit card using my apay card in C2C method. I requested for Millennia Ltf but as i don't have 1 lakh limit they offered me moneyback+ and i agreed. Now I can see they have made 2 cibil enquiries for the same. First on applying date second on today. It is still under process. Is it normal? Can I request them to remove the second enquiry after approval?

Edit:- Card rejected.
Same for me also. I applied for money back+ but they said now the tata neo approval chance is high you should apply on that. I agreed. Then that day there was a enquiry made by hdfc cc. After just 2 days they also made another enquiry. After 3days my application got rejected. But today after 10-15 days they made another enquiry on my cibil why this is happening I don't know. Any idea?

Also axis bank was done same with me.
I applied for Airtel axis cc from Airtel thanks app. When I applied then they have made a enquiry. I did my vkyc after 2 days of apply. Then, after completing my kyc they did another enquiry. After 5-7days my card approved & also I received the card previous week.

Back