• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC CC checklist for 2022: Major devaluation in 2023

NewUser

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Just 2 days to go for 2023. Creating this post as a sort of investment checklist to push any essential item worth purchase in these 2 days, owing to the major CC devaluation since Jan1, 2023. I have 2 items in mind:
  • Pay rent for 2 months
  • Invest ₹50,000/- in NPS
Please feel free to add any other item you may think would be beneficial to purchase with HDFC CC in these two days

Just 2 days to go for 2023. Creating this post as a sort of investment checklist to push any essential item worth purchase in these 2 days, owing to the major CC devaluation since Jan1, 2023. I have 2 items in mind:
  • Pay rent for 2 months
Please feel free to add any other item you may think would be beneficial to purchase with HDFC CC in these two days
Do the payments asap, if it gets settled in next year, you never know whether points will be credited or not.

• Pay rent for 2 months
advance tax.
ppf (dont know if it allows payment through cc).

Back