• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Major devaluation by CheQ

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
What is special about HDFC bill pay?
Check here before you start asking more questions 😂

jade

TF Premier
Most of the CheQ useful voucher need too many coins to redeem and the important part is that they keep on raising the bar when you are with the reach to redeem the coins for a voucher. It is almost impossible to redeem for a useful vouchers.

Clear case of conning the users. Total dishonesty.

If one wants to pay the Credit card bills then it is a good app. If want’s reward for paying credit cards bills look somewhere else such as MobiKwik

krishc

TF Ace
Most of the CheQ useful voucher need too many coins to redeem and the important part is that they keep on raising the bar when you are with the reach to redeem the coins for a voucher. It is almost impossible to redeem for a useful vouchers.

Clear case of conning the users. Total dishonesty.

If one wants to pay the Credit card bills then it is a good app. If want’s reward for paying credit cards bills look somewhere else such as MobiKwik
mobilwik is an I've never used for credit card bill payment
how reliable and fast it is in terms of settlement?
and the reward structure?

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
mobilwik is an I've never used for credit card bill payment
how reliable and fast it is in terms of settlement?
and the reward structure?
As per my Experience
It is quite reliable w.r.t CC Bill Payments.

But not reliable for Cashback against Mobikwik Promocodes.

A few times CC Bill Payment gets failed and Failure can happen with any Payment App. In case Payment is failed, Amount would be refunded automatically.

If you have patience then only use any third Party App for CC Bill Payments.
Otherwise Direct NEFT/IMPS/UPI is always a best option

As per my Experience
It is quite reliable w.r.t CC Bill Payments.

But not reliable for Cashback against Mobikwik Promocodes.

A few times CC Bill Payment gets failed and Failure can happen with any Payment App. In case Payment is failed, Amount would be refunded automatically.

If you have patience then only use any third Party App for CC Bill Payments.
Otherwise Direct NEFT/IMPS/UPI is always a best option
Have faced around 4 failures in the 10 times I tried with Mobikwik faced 1 failure in around 80 payments in Cred and none in 15 payments in Cheq

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Am expert and oldest ?(i was using mobikwik even before launch) customer care of Mobikwik till date i have used 13,000 worth of supercash :p i used to do a lot of payments for my credit card i would say if you know how to deal with mobikwik for failure then go ahead and use
ELSE STAY AWAY
Have you given email access for fullpay code?