• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC CC Grace period

iamdabikar

TF Buzz
Recently Sept 2022 I have closed my credit card with hdfc diners privilege credit card as i was not much big fun of air miles redemption now i want to apply for the hdfc credit card but whenever i applying online it is not allowing to apply and also i tried to apply offline via C2C today it also got rejected so when i asked them they once i close the card we can't apply for life in hdfc is it true ? if not what will be the grace period to apply back
Thanks 🙏 in advance

Recently Sept 2022 I have closed my credit card with hdfc diners privilege credit card as i was not much big fun of air miles redemption now i want to apply for the hdfc credit card but whenever i applying online it is not allowing to apply and also i tried to apply offline via C2C today it also got rejected so when i asked them they once i close the card we can't apply for life in hdfc is it true ? if not what will be the grace period to apply back
Thanks 🙏 in advance
not true. don't know if they changed the rule last month. i closed a card during end of last year. applied and got a new one after 8 months.
there might be a cooling off period, but definitely not for a lifetime.

who did you ask? any bank official?
better ask their grievance redressal email id, they won't give any false information.

hdfc employees in my experience answer whatever comes to their minds if they don't know the answer.

not true. don't know if they changed the rule last month. i closed a card during end of last year. applied and got a new one after 8 months.
there might be a cooling off period, but definitely not for a lifetime.

who did you ask? any bank official?
better ask their grievance redressal email id, they won't give any false information.

hdfc employees in my experience answer whatever comes to their minds if they don't know the answer.
I asked agent who was doing C2C for my hdfc card DCB then she said the above same to me later she have given me a LTF Indusind Legend CC with 10L limit catch is there is no welcome benefits in it when applying via C2C LTF card.

let me try my luck with grivance redressal

Back