• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC CC Renewal Process

DEEP_RAY

TF Select
Hello All,

I am using HDFC Regalia First and which will be expiring on May 24.

I have received one sms from HDFC 15 days ago that your card has been renewed and will dispatch shortly.

But still I have not received any update regarding dispatch status. When I am calling support they are just telling that your card yet to be picked up for renewal but I have received renewal confirmation mail and sms.

Could you guys let me know what is the actual process HDFC follows and does after renewal number of cc will get changed ?

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hello All,

I am using HDFC Regalia First and which will be expiring on May 24.

I have received one sms from HDFC 15 days ago that your card has been renewed and will dispatch shortly.

But still I have not received any update regarding dispatch status. When I am calling support they are just telling that your card yet to be picked up for renewal but I have received renewal confirmation mail and sms.

Could you guys let me know what is the actual process HDFC follows and does after renewal number of cc will get changed ?
it will renew automatically.. and reach you in may.. same number cvv and expiry will chg.

mj01

TF Select
You might suddenly get a message from bluedart. Probably not much updates from HDFC. It might come anytime this month or next. Same card number, different CVV.

DEEP_RAY

TF Select
You might suddenly get a message from bluedart. Probably not much updates from HDFC. It might come anytime this month or next. Same card number, different CVV.
I called HDFC support today and they are saying the card has been redispatched by 30th but they don't have any details nor I have received any update from courier.
Now they are also surprised why redispatch ? Because they don't have any log of undelivery of cards.

So waiting is the main solution for me.

Nirvana

TF Buzz
They take some time but you'll have your new card before your old one expires.
On some rare occasions some banks fail to dispatch your new card. Start getting in touch with them if you don't receive your new card at least 15 days before your old one expires.

DEEP_RAY

TF Select
They take some time but you'll have your new card before your old one expires.
On some rare occasions some banks fail to dispatch your new card. Start getting in touch with them if you don't receive your new card at least 15 days before your old one expires.
My card ending is 05/24

Does it mean it will work till May 31st then stop working or after April it will stop ?

Based on that I will approach the team.

Nirvana

TF Buzz
My card ending is 05/24

Does it mean it will work till May 31st then stop working or after April it will stop ?

Based on that I will approach the team.
05/24 means it will work for the whole month. You should receive your new card by April end ideally. But if you don't receive it by the first week of May, reach out to the customer care.