• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC classic banking help

In that case ask your branch to enroll you into preferred program.
Say, I don't maintain the same amount in a month's time and maintain just the AMB of Savings max which is 25k, would they downgrade? Currently paying no fee for the debit card. would that change?

Say, I don't maintain the same amount in a month's time and maintain just the AMB of Savings max which is 25k, would they downgrade? Currently paying no fee for the debit card. would that change?
I don't think there is any specific criteria to downgrade immediately. But I will suggest at least keeping your account's minimum balance requirement. That is maintain 25k balance. Debit cards are free with Classic, Preferred, Imperia program.

okay thanks,

I'm stuck with new net banking as well and unable to merge my hdfc credit card with savings account.

old interface used to allow credit card merger.

For savings account, I'm using netbanking and for credit card - using credit card portal or mycards. Such a mess from such a reputed bank of India.

1726144368114.webp

Last edited:
okay thanks,

I'm stuck with new net banking as well and unable to merge my hdfc credit card with savings account.

old interface used to allow credit card merger.
It was news to me when I found out today that there's no app to manage HDFC Credit cards.

Back