• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Classic to Preferred upgrade

RM95

TF Select
I have a Savings Max account with HDFC (Classic banking). Eligibility for Preferred is 2L in Savings or 15L in Savings + Current + FD. My account has auto-sweep out, so if I keep 2L in account, it sweeps out 75k to FD. Will that FD still count toward the 2L in Savings criteria for getting upgraded to Preferred Banking?

I have a Savings Max account with HDFC (Classic banking). Eligibility for Preferred is 2L in Savings or 15L in Savings + Current + FD. My account has auto-sweep out, so if I keep 2L in account, it sweeps out 75k to FD. Will that FD still count toward the 2L in Savings criteria for getting upgraded to Preferred Banking?
nope.

But let me share my experience.

I am upgraded to preferred from classic some days ago. I was maintaining about 1 to 1.5 lacks, still got the invite and i accepted it because i am targeting infinia cc and it helps. but if i don't maintain 2 lacks now then it will be downgraded to classic in some months.

Attachments

• image_picker7893103019462989367.jpg
    image_picker7893103019462989367.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 138
nope.

But let me share my experience.

I am upgraded to preferred from classic some days ago. I was maintaining about 1 to 1.5 lacks, still got the invite and i accepted it because i am targeting infinia cc and it helps. but if i don't maintain 2 lacks now then it will be downgraded to classic in some months.
Gotcha.
My point is, with the auto sweep facility of Savings Max, I'll never have more than Rs. 1,25,000 MAB, as the rest will get turned to FD.

see this thread:
Thread 'HDFC: upgrading to Imperia is difficult for SavingsMax' https://www.technofino.in/community...-to-imperia-is-difficult-for-savingsmax.2127/

Upto Regalia you can get LTF basis relationship.

Real tough is to get DCB LTF without Alumni offer. INFINIA Metal LTF is near impossible for now. If your NRV with HDFC Bank runs in Crores, then ofcourse anything is possible 🎉🎉.

Back