• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to remove RM from HDFC classic banking

Bro are you sacred?

Go visit branch have a hand shake and tell him u don't want calls etc face to face

For home ? If you opened online they might do a field visit once since u r a Hni customer now ( yes u don't become hni but still banking program u have )
So to have any resolution they might have to visit so they want to have home visit .

Also now Every bank directives to have pictures of home of account holder uploaded

What u can do is send your current location + picture of your home building

But most importantly talk .

Even if you complain u will receive BM call so yeah
Talk like a big boy don't hide
Bro how can he come to my home without my invitation? I donot want to be a HNI customer.I want to downgrade the account

I got the pre-approved HDFC Classic Banking Upgrade offer two months ago.

But suddenly, my classic banking relationship manager is calling me again and again and asking where my house is. He will visit my house, etc. He is asking what I do, etc. Probably, he will try to sell some insurance, loans, etc. even if I say that I am busy, but he does not listen to me.

I do not want someone to disturb me. Is there any way to remove RM from the account?? I do not want this type of relationship manager.

If it is not possible to remove RM from my account, Then what is the quickest way to downgrade an account to a normal savings account? And then I will change the home branch as well.

I know that non-maintenance of Rs. 1 lakh will trigger a downgrade. but it will take some time. I want the quickest solution.

Please suggest to me how to get rid of this type of RM. I want peace
Simply tell him clearly that you don’t have any need to meet and don’t want to make any investments. Tell him you don’t want him to visit. Be firm. He will give up after a couple of calls. I have top tier accounts in over a dozen banks and have had a few similar issues.

Bro how can he come to my home without my invitation? I donot want to be a HNI customer.I want to downgrade the account
There is no need to come and have a home visit for any type fo customers.
Here in Hyderabs no-one comes and visits home from the branch unless we invite them..

May be for those happening home visits, it may region specific thing..

Dont worry.. just igonre his calls and no need to downgrade your account..
Which state are you from ?, if you are okay to disclose..

If we need them they are gone and if we don't want they are their

I want to contact rm to add my brother in family group but nor he is replying to my mail or replying to call me back request from app or call
Finally I contacted classic support mail id and they registered my complaint let's see what will they do

Reactions: SSV
I want to connect rm to add my brother in family group but nor he is replying to my mail or replying to call me back request o from app or call
Finally I contacted classic support mail id and they registered my complaint let's see what will they do
Now he will contact ..
If branch people not responding to any HNI proram customer, straight away lodge acomplaint via CC.

There is no need to come and have a home visit for any type fo customers.
Here in Hyderabs no-one comes and visits home from the branch unless we invite them..

May be for those happening home visits, it may region specific thing..

Dont worry.. just igonre his calls and no need to downgrade your account..
Which state are you from ?, if you are okay to disclose..
West Bengal

Actually, it has happened with one of my close relatives. She opened her account just to get her first CC. Even though she is paying family credit card bills with her platinum debit card.

But she is not getting any pre-approved CC offers yet.

West Bengal

Actually, it has happened with one of my close relatives. She opened her account just to get her first CC. Even though she is paying family credit card bills with her platinum debit card.

But she is not getting any pre-approved CC offers yet.
what happened to your relative?
Home visit?? or Account upgrade??

It takes time to get Pre-approved CC offers, may be around 6 months..

good planet or bad planet? hope you can elaborate with examples
Good planet...examples... Way she talked... Addon card for infinia processed in 1 day... Shared boss details proactively in case I want to escalate anything

what happened to your relative?
Home visit?? or Account upgrade??

It takes time to get Pre-approved CC offers, may be around 6 months..
Bro, actually, the incident happened with my family member. She got an annoying call from RM.

Bro, actually, the incident happened with my family member. She got an annoying call from RM.
Okay now understood..
Ask her to call CC and request them change RM..

She can even ask CC to not to allocate any RM..
I will find out how we can escalate this to higher authorities via email..
Give me some time

Last edited:
Okay now understood..
Ask her to call CC and request them change RM..

She can even ask CC to not to allocate any RM..
I will find out how we can escalate this to higher authorities via email..
Give me some time

Here is some useful info:
But, first, call 1800 266 3310 and ask to change / Remove RM facility ..

1721676867720.webp

Here is some useful info:
But, first, call 1800 266 3310 and ask to change / Remove RM facility ..

View attachment 62091

Thanks bro.
I will tell her to call this number during working hours.

Back