• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

hdfc classic zero balance account

Hussain1

TF Buzz
Today visited branch to downgrade my max savings account to regular,the employee told me to maintain 1 lakh for a month and she'll convert it to classic and for lifetime zero balance and also told me the benefits,
i asked for downgradation, she said it will be a zero balance account for lifetime

i don't know whether it is a scam or real

has anyone know about this

There are no non maintenance charges in hdfc. Even I'm not maintaining and its in preferred from so long. HDFC don't downgrade that easily.
That's a different thing that their program has nothing to offer as well 😂 Even Imperia customers are suffering.
Downgrade not happening thats good but no privilege means what’s the purpose to hold the status…

There are no non maintenance charges in hdfc. Even I'm not maintaining and its in preferred from so long. HDFC don't downgrade that easily.
That's a different thing that their program has nothing to offer as well 😂 Even Imperia customers are
They don't charge below MAB charges too? How long you have been in preferred, how long it is below MAB?

Back