• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regalia HDFC credit card application on hold.

AkashS

TF Buzz
I received a call from agent and he offered me LTF Business Regalia but after step done I received a email that my application on hold. Can anyone help me to get this card? Screenshot_20230529_123532_Gmail.jpg

If you are not a HDFC account holder then it will take some more days. If tracker shows INPROCESS, then wait for 3-4 days. If your application is declined then you can raise reconsideration request.
So you mean , if everything is right , it should be approved now right ?

Anyway , today i messaged Twitter team to know the status , let's see what they say .

sarainfo12

TF Premier
If you are not a HDFC account holder then it will take some more days. If tracker shows INPROCESS, then wait for 3-4 days. If your application is declined then you can raise reconsideration request.
I have hdfc max account (0 MAB due to 1.5L FD i have ) from oct 2022 , it is joint account with my wife .
I tried to check pre approved offer from netbanking it shows nothing , that's why applied through 3rd party agent.
I submitted my payslip and other documents too , my income range is 65k+ per month .

I have hdfc max account (0 MAB due to 1.5L FD i have ) from oct 2022 , it is joint account with my wife .
I tried to check pre approved offer from netbanking it shows nothing , that's why applied through 3rd party agent.
I submitted my payslip and other documents too , my income range is 65k+ per month .
Manual application will take some time (May take approximately 2 weeks). Normally we will get 2 verification calls for offline process. Your agent can check and raise the request. My suggestion is to ask with agent once and wait for some more days.

sarainfo12

TF Premier
Manual application will take some time (May take approximately 2 weeks). Normally we will get 2 verification calls for offline process. Your agent can check and raise the request. My suggestion is to ask with agent once and wait for some more days.
Well , i sent the docs to agent on 7th June itself , but 19th June only i got first message with reference number.

You have got reference number only after verification call right. It took more time for initial process. Now agent can help. Once it is declined then you can escalate to the next level. Already they did eligibility check. So if application is declined also, it will be in curable status. It will get approved by providing additional documents if required. So don't worry.
Well , i sent the docs to agent on 7th June itself , but 19th June only i got first message with reference number.

sarainfo12

TF Premier
You have got reference number only after verification call right. It took more time for initial process. Now agent can help. Once it is declined then you can escalate to the next level. Already they did eligibility check. So if application is declined also, it will be in curable status. It will get approved by providing additional documents if required. So don't worry.
I got 2 to 3 calls saying that they from hdfc and it's verification call for credit card application.
After that last Monday i got reference number ,
Then Wednesday a person came to home directly and took pic of my pan card in their app (related hdfc credit card ) . Same time got declined email .
But so far it's showing INPROCESS status .
If it's declined i will contact customer care again to fix it .

I got 2 to 3 calls saying that they from hdfc and it's verification call for credit card application.
After that last Monday i got reference number ,
Then Wednesday a person came to home directly and took pic of my pan card in their app (related hdfc credit card ) . Same time got declined email .
But so far it's showing INPROCESS status .
If it's declined i will contact customer care again to fix it .
HDFC tracking shows real time status. If it is declined then immediately it will reflect in tracking page.