• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regalia HDFC credit card application on hold.

AkashS

TF Buzz
I received a call from agent and he offered me LTF Business Regalia but after step done I received a email that my application on hold. Can anyone help me to get this card? Screenshot_20230529_123532_Gmail.jpg

I have applied for Tata Neu infinity card on 10th May but due to single name issue application put on hold under curable status. After continuous follow up with customer care and grievance team, finally application got approved and digital card was issued on 23rd June. If application is declined then immediately it will show the result in tracking page. In your case I don't think that application is declined.

sarainfo12

TF Premier
for which card? and where it's showing that status?
Just rechecked , it was not 9 days , it was just 7 days , i got message like your application under review on last Monday, Wednesday there was a guy came to home and verified , after he left I got another message "has processed". But from Monday onwards it was just INPROCESS .
Another important thing is , when the personal verification call came that time i didn't attended the call first time then i called again. While doing the verification i got declined email . But website still showing INPROCESS ,
Yesterday i checked with customer care IVR , it also saying in process.

Card : MILLENNIA

sarainfo12

TF Premier
I have applied for Tata Neu infinity card on 10th May but due to single name issue application put on hold under curable status. After continuous follow up with customer care and grievance team, finally application got approved and digital card was issued on 23rd June. If application is declined then immediately it will show the result in tracking page. In your case I don't think that application is declined.
I applied through 3rd party agent.