• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc Credit Card bill payment cashback

How I did it: Opened a SavingsMax account with a MAB of 25k online, got the card in the mail.

Or if you want to know how to use it, go to HDFC billpay, add your CC and choose the option to pay its bill using your debit card.

First you need to have HDFC PLATINUM DEBIT CARD or HDFC MILLENIA DEBIT CARD.

Then go to Billpay section after logging into HDFC NetBanking. Select credit card bill pay option.

Then select Debit card when it asks you to do payment via NetBanking or Debit Card. After completion, you'll get cashback within 1 Day.

Imp: You need minimum 250 cashback to redeem it i.e. ₹25000 payment.

Then go to Billpay section after logging into HDFC NetBanking. Select credit card bill pay option.

Then select Debit card when it asks you to do payment via NetBanking or Debit Card. After completion, you'll get cashback within 1 Day.

i want to know that how many days it will take to reflect in credit card????

I don't think it's applicable on Millenia debit card

Yeah I know that part. But credit bill payment through HDFC portal using Millenia debit card doesn't fetch 1% cashback AFAIK.
yes i am Also thinking same. this 1% cashback py valid with platinum card. millenia dc not eligible ig

Yeah I know that part. But credit bill payment through HDFC portal using Millenia debit card doesn't fetch 1% cashback AFAIK.
yes i am Also thinking same. this 1% cashback py valid with platinum card. millenia dc not eligible ig

Right For Millennia you need to load balance in Paytm wallet and then pay using that wallet the credit card bills. That way only you will get 1% cashback using Millennia card.

Depends on the bank. In SBI, its instant whereas for Axis bank its 3-5 days. If your due date is near, don't use this method. Cred is the saviour (except for HDFC CC Payments).

same i had also did payment 2 days ago still it's not reflecting

By this, you mean going to "Unbilled transactions" area and check whether the entry is present ?
It usually takes 2-3 days for those entries to update, so that too may be the reason that you dont see those entries as soon as you pay

Atleast for me, I got Bharat Billpay confirmation mail within 30 mins (paid ICICI CC bill), but the CC transactions area hasn't been updated till now

By this, you mean going to "Unbilled transactions" area and check whether the entry is present ?
It usually takes 2-3 days for those entries to update, so that too may be the reason that you dont see those entries as soon as you pay

Atleast for me, I got Bharat Billpay confirmation mail within 30 mins (paid ICICI CC bill), but the CC transactions area hasn't been updated till now
Is bharat bill pay a good cc payment portal for instant settlement? Bbp option is available in new payzapp where you can pay through debit card

Right For Millennia you need to load balance in Paytm wallet and then pay using that wallet the credit card bills. That way only you will get 1% cashback using Millennia card.
I am doing the same way and getting 1% cashback max 400 PM via credit card bill payment through paytm wallet.

Back