• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

hdfc credit card bill payment trick using hdfc debit card working?

Subhajeet

TF Premier
Hdfc tata neu card bill payment has to be done am just having hdfc debit card which app to use to get the cash back please guide me,

will i get cash back on HDFC platnium debit card by paying bill of axis bank credit card, if yes , which app should i use to pay axis credit card bill?

Now JioFinance app supports HDFC credit card payment using hdfc Debit card.
Thanks I am trying to pay some amount (not bill) because I cancelled an EMI HDFC asked me to pay a certain amount. But Jio Finance allows only bill payment. Any workarounds?

Attachments

• H.webp
    H.webp
    37.1 KB · Views: 18
I think in this thread, we are talking about getting cashback using hdfc bank debit card on hdfc credit card payments. Else, there are even simpler modes of payment. :)
You already Cleared the last bill. And now You Can not Pay in advance via BBPS to get Cashback

Why you cancelled EMI ? For some Benift right ? Is that benift bigger than Cashback on Repayments ?🤣

You have the option to wait for New Bill Generation and get your Cashback on Repayments but you choosed the EMI Cancellation over Cashback for repayments🤣.

Now why thinking about Cashback ?🤣

Last edited:
You already Cleared the last bill right ?

Why you cancelled EMI ? For some Benift right ? Is that benift bigger than Cashback on Early repayments ?🤣

You have the option to wait for Bill New Bill Generation and get your Cashback on Repayments but you choosed the EMI Cancellation over Cashback for repayments🤣.

Now why thinking about Cashback ?🤣
You are absolutely correct.

Enjoy.webp

Awesome

Can we get 2 debit cards at once from HDFC Bank? Millenia + Platinum?
Currently, I have an HDFC Platinum debit card; on it, we get 1% cash back on the HDFC portal, But on Millenia we get 2.5% cashback, Which is good when the bill amount is low.

And if the answer to the above question is Yes then

1. Can I get both debit cards for free, or do I've to pay for the yearly fees for one of them? {I've a Saving Max account so I got a Platinum card for free.}

2. If we have 2 debit cards, can we earn 750+400 cashback on both cards together, or is there a max cashback limit of 750 per account?
One account, one debit card is my understanding.

If you have a family account, you can do one millenia DC one ESP DC and pay via both accounts to get benefits.

Did anyone get 2.5% back for real ??
Awesome

Can we get 2 debit cards at once from HDFC Bank? Millenia + Platinum?
Currently, I have an HDFC Platinum debit card; on it, we get 1% cash back on the HDFC portal, But on Millenia we get 2.5% cashback, Which is good when the bill amount is low.

And if the answer to the above question is Yes then

1. Can I get both debit cards for free, or do I've to pay for the yearly fees for one of them? {I've a Saving Max account so I got a Platinum card for free.}

2. If we have 2 debit cards, can we earn 750+400 cashback on both cards together, or is there a max cashback limit of 750 per account?

You can pay from SBI Unipay Portal.
Unipay has high failure rate. So it's better to do a test transaction and if successful then only proceed.
I paid my TataNeu CC bill of ₹5000 yesterday, txn status showed SUCCESS. Should I be wooried about failure?
Using HDFC platinum debit card* Yes, but make sure to do test payment first as ccgeek07 said.
I think so, yes, I have used Unipay this month, will test it out for next billing cycle
How long did it take to credit the payment to your HDFC CC? And after how many days did the CB reflect in your HDFC Platinum DC?

I paid my TataNeu CC bill of ₹5000 yesterday, txn status showed SUCCESS. Should I be wooried about failure?
Using HDFC platinum debit card? If yes then don't worry, it's all settled.

How long did it take to credit the payment to your HDFC CC? And after how many days did the CB reflect in your HDFC Platinum DC?
I don't have HDFC CC, but my friends do. As for you, after the integration of BBPS biller, it's absolutely instant credit to the CC. You will get your points in 2-3 working days (max 1 week of working days).

No if it says SUCCESS then it should post in 2 working days.

CB on DC in 2 days after.

Back