• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Credit Card Declined

Ariyan

TF Buzz
I applied for HDFC Credit Card and i email them regarding my card status, 2 Days ago i got replied that my card not approved for bank criteria..

But today i got email from them Your Online Credit Card Application has been e-Approved

But my card showing decline already in Status in tracking application?

So what happened anyone know?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240714_135314.webp
    Screenshot_20240714_135314.webp
    397.4 KB · Views: 63
  • Screenshot_20240714_135152.webp
    Screenshot_20240714_135152.webp
    355.7 KB · Views: 64
I applied for HDFC Credit Card and i email them regarding my card status, 2 Days ago i got replied that my card not approved for bank criteria..

But today i got email from them Your Online Credit Card Application has been e-Approved

Might they re-opened application when you mailed them.

Surprisingly, bludart might deliver credit card for you.

Ask them bluedart courier dispatch reference.

E-Approved means your application has approved by the system & now this will go for human verification.

As you already managed to contact customer care before the E-Approved mail I am assuming your application has been rejected by HDFC CC team and you are getting the e-approval mail late.

E-Approved means your application has approved by the system & now this will go for human verification.

As you already managed to contact customer care before the E-Approved mail I am assuming your application has been rejected by HDFC CC team and you are getting the e-approval mail late.
In email they mentioned

E-approved or In- principal approval done on July 14 .... i.e today

Max. Chances are that your card is being declined , my card got declined (checked through status) but still daily I used to receive this email... Finally after 10-15 days I got the mail from hdfc confirming decline

Max. Chances are that your card is being declined , my card got declined (checked through status) but still daily I used to receive this email... Finally after 10-15 days I got the mail from hdfc confirming decline
So is there any bank provide credit card for low salary or without income proof

My credit history is 3month old and currently have idfc wow card. Cibil score is 753
Your profile is too young and no unsecured CC. I would suggest you to open savings accounts of banks like HDFC, Kotak etc which gives pre-approved cards easily without income proof.

Once you get an unsecured card, getting the next card would be quite easy. Till then it's going to be a tough and bumpy road.

Also keep checking your credit score in Onescore app, they might offer you an Onecard.

Back