• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Credit card dispute

Hello Everyone

Need some help. I had an issue with a transaction on my HDFC Infinia card. brought up the issue with credit card disputes, but received no action. I then escalated it to the HDFC grievance cell, but I'm confident that nothing significant will happen. Despite providing ample evidence, the on-call officer appears less inclined to delve into the matter, preferring to focus on clearing the case rather than solving the case. Ombudsman is the next option; are there any other options for escalation? Maybe to Parag Rao? Any pointers would be highly appreciated.

TIA for the help

Hello Everyone

Need some help. I had an issue with a transaction on my HDFC Infinia card. brought up the issue with credit card disputes, but received no action. I then escalated it to the HDFC grievance cell, but I'm confident that nothing significant will happen. Despite providing ample evidence, the on-call officer appears less inclined to delve into the matter, preferring to focus on clearing the case rather than solving the case. Ombudsman is the next option; are there any other options for escalation? Maybe to Parag Rao? Any pointers would be highly appreciated.

TIA for the help
please provide more context on the issue without which we have no clue what you're talking about

Hello Everyone

TIA for the help
Before escalating the whole matter to rbi ombudsman, you may also escalate it to the PNO of hdfc bank.

Back