• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Credit Card - Regalia LTF

I got an upgrade to infinia metal after mailing grievance / pno, was only getting offers for regalia gold despite meeting the spend and limit criteria

Are you desperate enough to spend 6-8 lacs for a card upgrade?really!! May as well write them a cheque for that amount.

I too had a Regalia ltf. Closed one of the cards after HDFC denied upgrade. Have account with them for more than 25 years alongwith other services. Hadn't seen LE or upgrade offer in 10plus years.

As I posted in another thread. LTF Regalia customers were onboarded by HDFC during rbi ban. HDFC gave freebies to keep the 1st rank vs SBI and ICICI.

The ban is gone and so is the use for Regalia ltf users. You either cancel or pay them via spends above 12L. I have even seen Imperia clients being denied. Regalia LTF users are now plain expendables for the bank.

Even reward points are devalued and transfer partners are gone.

Have some self respect and cancel the card. There are other card companies out there which treat you better.
you r absolutely true
Did the same (closed my Regalia cc) and Now I only have TATA neu inf card
If they r not ready to fulfill our needs like cc upgrades/LE I think there's no point of holding Imperia/Preferred ac and giving them business by spending such huge amounts on their CCs
Like u said There are many better cards in the market providing better offers than HDFC

Last year closed Regalia LTF. Had this card over 6 year and yearly spends were around 5-7L. Credit limit was 10L+ but never got any upgrade offer.
Requested multiple times, but always denied. (Have preferred banking as well).

Moved my spends on alternate card. Moved my Salary account (15 yrs old account) outside HDFC. Now just have Neu FYF, will close that aswell.

HDFC doesn't deserve any business anymore from my side

But where to move our money and spending to?
Axis or ICICI or PSBs?

HDFC is the only bank which is safe and has decent customer service and free debit cards/ free debit card usage with just 25k in savings or 1 lakh in FD.

But where to move our money and spending to?
Axis or ICICI or PSBs?

HDFC is the only bank which is safe and has decent customer service and free debit cards/ free debit card usage with just 25k in savings or 1 lakh in FD.
u can consider ICICI provides almost same features except 1% cashback on cc bill payments

There are multiple banks offering Zero MAB, low/nil debit card charges. There aren't shortage of options.
Similarly for CC, every card (may be except Infinia) has a equally good or better competitor CC.

I moved my SB to ICICI and CC spends on American Express & SBI Cashback

There are multiple banks offering Zero MAB, low/nil debit card charges. There aren't shortage of options.
Similarly for CC, every card (may be except Infinia) has a equally good or better competitor CC.

I moved my SB to ICICI and CC spends on American Express & SBI Cashback
OT:

Zero MAB, there are many options, especially new gen banks and SFBs. But they change their T&C frequently. Plus mostly debit cards are chargeable.
Another problem with zero mab is prone to freeze by banks.
Another problem is these small banks have very few ATMs. So if we withdraw money from other bank ATMs it becomes chargeable.

With regards to normal savings accounts,
HDFC Savings max is a good account to have. It has free debit card, free cash withdrawal at other bank ATMs and not very prone to freeze.
I am just giving my opinion. Not supporting HDFC. I am also upset with HDFC not giving me a Regalia Gold LTF inspite of keeping a Classic account. I have been pushing the BM and RM for almost 3 months. But no use.

I have been on the lookout to start a new account with another bank which has good customer service. Seems ICICI wealth is a good option.
But after the recent ICICI credit card data leak, I am a bit concerned about their IT infrastructure. So will wait. Also looking at BOB in PSU space.

Back