• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC credit card Upgrade Method?

manish98

TF Neo
Hello Everyone,

I have Moneyback Business credit card from last 2 years. I am waiting for an upgrade but didn't got any on their website. I hold Family classic banking account with HDFC. I tried to reach out to RM regarding the Card upgrade but each time they mention to wait until get the upgrade offer on the platform. once they issues me Mariott Bonvey credit card when asked for the upgrade. Now I am not sure what to do with that credit card as that card has no transactional benifits.

3 years back they issues me same Moneyback+ business Credit card but I asked them to close the credit card but then after that I was not able to apply for new HDFC credit card for 6 months. So, I am not sure if I should go with the option to close Mariott Bonvey or Moneyback+ Business Credit card as it could put temporary ban on me. I wanted to upgrade my MB+ credit card to Regalia Gold or Milenia even Paid ones are fine becuase I have approx 10L+ spendings on the HDFC credit card.

I hold 3 HDFC credit cards now, Moneyback+ business, Mariott Bonvey, and Tata Nue Infinia. The limit of those cards are above 1L. Beside Those I have 2 ICICI and 3 Axis credit cards out of which 2 Cards are Atlas and Vistara Infinia I got those because of Priority Account RM.

I am happy with Tata Nue Infinia but wanted to get rid of Mariott Bonvey and MB+ so that I can apply for some useful cobranded card if possible like HDFC swiggy Credit card. But I have no hope on RM as they are not able to do anything from their side.

Please provide me some solution so that I can proceed with Cerdit card Upgrade request.

Try marking an email to hdfc customer support email or reach customer care.

If not then try for a limit increase and try upgrading they may give offer.
If you do not have a limit enhancement offer then try manual limit enhnancement by showing income proof.

Hope this helps.

If you will close your MB+ and leaving only Co branded one ( Neu and Bonvoy) , it will be uphill task to get a core card again.

You have only 2 options -

1. Close all HDFC Cards and then apply offline/online after cooldown.
2. Wait for Upgrade offer.

Try marking an email to hdfc customer support email or reach customer care.

If not then try for a limit increase and try upgrading they may give offer.
If you do not have a limit enhancement offer then try manual limit enhnancement by showing income proof.

Hope this helps.
But to which email address I need to write the email? Same for limit enhancement offer I am waiting for last 1 year. I have ITR of around 7L but as Self Emplyed that's why most banks don't offer me their credit cards unless I open an expensive account with them.

Back