• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Credit Card Upgrade suggestion

ashcrow

TF Buzz
Hi Everyone,
I’m considering upgrading my HDFC Regalia First Credit Card, which has been devalued. Currently, I hold four credit cards: HDFC Regalia First, TATA Neu with combined limit 3L and , ICICI Coral(8L), Rubyx(6L).
Although there’s no upgrade offer visible on my HDFC account portal, I plan to reach out to HDFC Bank via mail. I’ve narrowed down my choices to two cards based on my preferences:
1- HDFC Regalia Gold- Visa
2- Marriott Bonvoy HDFC Bank Credit Card - (Co-brand Hotel Credit Card)
Kindly suggest me, which one should I choose or any other HDFC credit card as my requirement is lounge, rewards, travel, hotel, shopping offer.
All the cards are LTF and received with now joining Fees, so looking for same upon upgradation
And also let me know, how to get in touch with HDFC bank for the upgrade process via mail.

Last edited:
Hi Folks,
I am new to this community..
My CC Portfolio is below
1) HDFC Regalia LTF - 12L
2) ICICI Sapphiro LTF - 4 L combined with the below card
3) ICICI Rubyx Rupay LTF

I primarily use my Regalia, am looking to replace Regalia with a better card (rewards).. My Avg spend on the card is 30 k to 70 K averaging around 50k per month across.. Don't have specific categories that i spend a lot ( Groceries, Fuel, Online orders etc) ..looking for an overall card that i can use to get better rewards... Any Suggestions are welcome!
Go for ICICI Amazon pay CC, best overall LTF credit card you will get in the CC market, only for rewards.

Hi Everyone,
I’m considering upgrading my HDFC Regalia First Credit Card, which has been devalued. Currently, I hold four credit cards: HDFC Regalia First, TATA Neu with combined limit 3L and , ICICI Coral(8L), Rubyx(6L).
Although there’s no upgrade offer visible on my HDFC account portal, I plan to reach out to HDFC Bank via mail. I’ve narrowed down my choices to two cards based on my preferences:
1- HDFC Regalia Gold- Visa
2- Marriott Bonvoy HDFC Bank Credit Card - (Co-brand Hotel Credit Card)
Kindly suggest me, which one should I choose or any other HDFC credit card as my requirement is lounge, rewards, travel, hotel, shopping offer.
All the cards are LTF and received with now joining Fees, so looking for same upon upgradation
And also let me know, how to get in touch with HDFC bank for the upgrade process via mail.
For email template, you can use chat gpt. It will give you just need to type your request like credit card upgradation request email.....

Second point right now, I guess hdfc had stopped issuing LTF cards unless if you give business (loan/FD) with a bigger size. Right now it is issuing FYF for maximum customer for existing customers and NTB as well

Last edited:
Back