• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC CREDIT CARD UPGRADE

My friend is having moneyback card with 6.3 lakh limit. I suggested him to drop email to grievances redressal and ask for upgrade to DCB. HDFC is denying upgrade based on internal criteria. He dropped 7 different emails and now they are giving him options to upgrade to paid millenia card.

Card age: 8 years
Salary: 2+ lakh

Does anyone know escalation email for HDFC?

My friend is having moneyback card with 6.3 lakh limit. I suggested him to drop email to grievances redressal and ask for upgrade to DCB. HDFC is denying upgrade based on internal criteria. He dropped 7 different emails and now they are giving him options to upgrade to paid millenia card.

How much spends on existing card in last 6 months?

You can email to the MD at sashi.jagdishan@hdfcbank.com

Thank you

Around 2 lakh.

His trv with HDFC Bank is around 15 lakh including savings, Rd and fixed deposits. Salary credited into hdfc account. He took term and health insurance through bank. His RM is useless.
Do one thing, try sending upgrade form via offline method to Chennai.

One guy got LE on 3 months old HDFC card this way šŸ˜‰.

Good luck.

Back