• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Debitcard for CC bill payment

newIntern

TF Buzz
To my understanding we will 2.5% upto 400rs for MILLENIA & 1% upto 750 for PLATINUM
So today I opened a Max savings account with 1.5L FD
they gave me easyshop Platinum Visa platinum, my friend have a easyshop Platinum rupay debit card for his salary account
are these card the same with just difference being they use different network?

1. Are these both cards also eligible for 1% cashback upto 750rs?
  2. Should I ask them for a millenia debit card? because except for a few months my usual monthly CC bills are close to 16k so earning 2.5% makes more sense. what do you guys think?
  3. can this rupay debit be upgraded to millenia free for salary account?
  4. For classic bank account they said I will have to transfer 5L at the time of account open & keep 2L in savings, although when I visited the branch first time they said 1.5L FD is enough,

Last edited:

nayra

TF Buzz
If bills are close to 16k, then obviously you should get millenia DC instead of ESP DC.

Remember millenia dc provides cb 90 days after txn month
I have preferred banking and i dont think my monthly spends cross 40k, I can change my card for free right?

Platinum DC does give cashback in few days, is it not same with millenia? Also how to transfer the unclaimed points in plat dc, any clue?

varun__goel_

TF Legend
have preferred banking and i dont think my monthly spends cross 40k, I can change my card for free righ
Yes
Platinum DC does give cashback in few days, is it not same with millenia? Also how to transfer the unclaimed points in plat dc, any clue?
No millenia RPs are credited 2-3 months

Platinum DC points can be claimed in multiples of 250 only.