• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Diners Club Privilege (DCP) Transaction Failed

kaushik_v

TF Buzz
Anyone facing issues with bookmyshow and flipkart payments with DCP? It is showing incorrect cvv/ expiry
I tried multiple times. card is working on other webslites like Amazon.

Anyone facing issues with bookmyshow and flipkart payments with DCP? It is showing incorrect cvv/ expiry
I tried multiple times. card is working on other webslites like Amazon.
Yes, doesn't work on swiggy as well. Same error. What is shocking its not working on gyftr as well.

kaushik_v

TF Buzz
Yes, doesn't work on swiggy as well. Same error. What is shocking its not working on gyftr as well.
This is ridiculous, they have an offer on Bookmyshow Buy 1 Get 1 and how can they not support it
Same applies with swiggy too, they have 5x reward points on swiggy I haven't tried on swiggy yet
These are few major reasons for me to choose this card.

I already raised a complaint to Credit Cards Team, they are saying they will look into it But i am not sure how long they will take

Nothing, they will just ask you to enter the right details. However, if you get to know how to fix this problem, please let me know as well.

kaushik_v

TF Buzz
Nothing, they will just ask you to enter the right details. However, if you get to know how to fix this problem, please let me know as well.
They just replied to the email asking for more details like Date of Transaction, Amount etc..
When I tried to verify this on Bookmyshow and swiggy, I am able to save my card on both i.e a transaction of one & two rupees.

Not sure what has changed

kaushik_v

TF Buzz
How did it work? Can you help me resolve as well?
I raised a complaint to credit cards support team, they just reverted me back asking for more details like failed transaction details.
When I tried to retry the payment It was successful, I believe they might have enabled something