• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc easyshop platinum vs Business debit?

navam

TF Premier
Because of this forum I realise my debit card actually had some use (paying CC bills and getting 750 cashback).
Since I never bothered using it much less upgrading it, I see the option to upgrade to platinum or business debit (and another one I forgot but most likely isnt relevant)
On paper they look the same i.e. get 750 cashback, also business debit actually costs rs 250, but what I cant make sense of is word "business" does it limit us somehow ?

PS: I dont really care about lounge and all those other things, most likely will use it only to pay CC bills and thats it.

Thanks!

Garry

TF Select
Garry , you are a lucky bloke.

It seems , after all . you can have your cigar
CC payment may come under utilities..
So enjoy CB
Thanks bro. Lucky to find this community for getting my naive queries solved. Kudos to you and the team. (y)

So now I can register my credit card biller in net banking under credit card payment billers or there is any other portal for bill pay?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
sorry for asking again but for easyshop platinum debit card, bank website shows the similar categories for cash back as mentioned in easyshop business dc, then how others are getting cashback on credit card payments?
Regarding how to check whether you received your CB, after 2 business days after CC payment:
Go to Cards -> Debit Card-> enquire -> CB redemption

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Thanks bro. Lucky to find this community for getting my naive queries solved. Kudos to you and the team. (y)

So now I can register my credit card biller in net banking under credit card payment billers or there is any other portal for bill pay?
Net banking only. Post the screenshot here for confirmation if you want

Garry

TF Select
Coming back to your other question of how to
do this??
Login to HDFC, click on Bill payment section..
Add your CC as a Biller and pay the CC bill using DC , not thru bank account
Thanks again bro. I posted the question without checking notifications and you already responded here. :D❤️

Garry

TF Select
Net banking only. Post the screenshot here for confirmation if you want
Here it is. In net banking, there is Add Biller button, then after choosing credit card under select biller option, this page appears.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-20 194722.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-20 194722.png
    22.5 KB · Views: 8