• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Imperia holders please share your experience

Batman

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
RMs won't get you any Infinia/DCB by lowering criteria even if Imperia. Criteria fulfilling (salary/CL/spends) is the only way. Don't go for Imperia with that hope
Imperia and DCB/Infinia are unrelated.

DCB to Infinia upgrade was supposed to be on HDFC salary account + salary criteria fulfilled + credit limit. Already gad DCB for 2 years.

But RM and BM made false promises and backed out.
So, no hopes from HDFC.

AZ7

TF Buzz
This was a problem I faced as well. The bank would not offer Infinia even thought the salary criteria was satisfied. Prior to that, another issue was increasing credit limit on my DCB. I never got the increase via RM, no matter how much I tried.

I'll elaborate that I tried different HDFC branches, both my home branch in Bangalore and another one in my hometown. No luck with that. I got a limit increase only after I met TF community and learned their methods.

So, all in all, not a happy customer of HDFC. But yes, it is still better than some other banks.
can you share what did you do to get Infinia, what was required apart from the salary criteria

Batman

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
can you share what did you do to get Infinia, what was required apart from the salary criteria
I don't have Infinia. I was (and have been) eligible, but they never issued it. So I stopped trying long ago.