• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC instant credit card

Hi All,

I received a mail today(see attachment) for instant credit card approval and physical card would be delivered shortly. In mail they have mentioned the limit and card is currently active for online transaction. However I am not able to reguater this card using netbanking neither am I able to do any transaction. I called up customer care but they too are saying that no credit card is linked to my RMN. Whenever I am trying to do online transacrion, I am receiving OTP on my mobile but then transaction is not getting processed after submitting the OTP

Any idea what could be the issue? Or does it take time to get activated.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230420-180246_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230420-180246_Gmail.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 340
I have the same problem. Yesterday I applied for an HDFC Swiggy credit card, completed the VKYC, and was waiting for the approval.
Today I got an mail saying that I have got an "Instant Virtual Credit Card". What is this card? Is it the online version of the Swiggy credit card?
I don't want any other card, I just need the Swiggy card. Can I cancel this "Instant Virtual Credit Card"?
Reaching HDFC customer care is a pain, I am new to the HDFC world, so please provide the contact details to reach customer care.

I had applied for the Swiggy HDFC Card directly from HDFC and received this same email today. What exactly is this Instant credit card? Is it just a virtual version of the Swiggy card which they will ship out later or is it different? I am very confused what's going on with this.
Any help would be appreciated.
Exact same problem for me too. It's like when I open the PDF, the sample image that they have displayed there - it doesnt look like Swiggy card. Just a dummy image. If it is for the Swiggy card, why cant they just put the swiggy card image with orange colour and all? This is like shitty UX.

I have the same problem. Yesterday I applied for an HDFC Swiggy credit card, completed the VKYC, and was waiting for the approval.
Today I got an mail saying that I have got an "Instant Virtual Credit Card". What is this card? Is it the online version of the Swiggy credit card?
I don't want any other card, I just need the Swiggy card. Can I cancel this "Instant Virtual Credit Card"?
Reaching HDFC customer care is a pain, I am new to the HDFC world, so please provide the contact details to reach customer care.
This is just a virtual CC that you can use before physical card delivery

I had applied for the Swiggy HDFC Card directly from HDFC and received this same email today. What exactly is this Instant credit card? Is it just a virtual version of the Swiggy card which they will ship out later or is it different? I am very confused what's going on with this.
Any help would be appreciated.

Is this just a place holder virtual card before swiggy cc gets delivered? I too applied for swiggy cc two days ago and got this mail today.

EDIT - Yes, its place holder name for Swiggy CC. Checked mycards app and swiggy cc is showing in there.

Last edited:
Got the card today, transaction also succesfull.confirmed from Customer service ececutive that its LTF. Lets see if I get amazon voucher or not as mentioned in joining benefits.

One question though- do we get hdfc card discounts as well as cashback with millenia cards on Amazon/ Flipkart?
Could you post screenshot of the email mentioning the Amazon Voucher as joining benefit. My email did not mention anything like that.

Back