• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC launching new credit card- Pixel Play. Exclusive to PayZapp users.

3 time wasted cibil inq.
1st tata neu, no application no provided. rejected.
2nd hdfc main site tried card, only hard inq done, nothing offered.
3rd pixel cc, eligilbe , did all steps and then rejected without application no.
i think wasted time to open hdfc account.
Feeling for you bro, by the way you already know that they rejected my Pixel card application, but they accepted my Swiggy card application & issued the card. Try applying for Swiggy hdfc card with different phone number then there will be high chances of Approval

Anyone who has picked "Reliance SmartBazaar" and "BlinkIt" as the brands - kindly tell if the card gives 5% on "SmartBazaar" items purchased through JioMart (online)? Or is the 5% only on offline Smart Bazaar? It's targeted a digital card so they should give on Jiomart SmartBazaar also

Anyone who has picked "Reliance SmartBazaar" and "BlinkIt" as the brands - kindly tell if the card gives 5% on "SmartBazaar" items purchased through JioMart (online)? Or is the 5% only on offline Smart Bazaar? It's targeted a digital card so they should give on Jiomart SmartBazaar also
What is the fee for this card?

Feeling for you bro, by the way you already know that they rejected my Pixel card application, but they accepted my Swiggy card application & issued the card. Try applying for Swiggy hdfc card with different phone number then there will be high chances of Approval
Now will not try for hdfc until they send notification for pre-approved core card. Or will try for another bank cc

applied today,
i am a payzapp user only no other relation with hdfc.
application process for me was
1.aadhar otp,
2.it said processing, a minute later showed pixel play card with my name on it & at bottom said i am eligiable for pixel play card click to proceed with FYF and 500+gst from 2nd year,
3.office details (without income strange),
4.email verification,
5.Vkyc.
wasn't asked for any income details or account aggregator process yet. current status is under final review in payzaap, no application.no received. Got message on cibil&equifax hit by hdfc after 30mintues of vkyc. though i don't have any expectation on hdfc.
will update that status here whatever so.

Got the official answer from HDFC: "Hi, we wish to inform that, 5% is offered only on Reliance SmartBazaar offline store POS transactions".

So much for an "all digital" credit card. It gives only on offline. So none of the brands are worth it. 3% on Amazon and Flipkart jo ye de raha hai woh to Undie by SundasLund debit card se bhi mil jayega agar kisike paas Amazon Pay ICICI ya Axis Flipkart ya SBI Cashback/Millennia nahin hai to

3 time wasted cibil inq.
1st tata neu, no application no provided. rejected.
2nd hdfc main site tried card, only hard inq done, nothing offered.
3rd pixel cc, eligilbe , did all steps and then rejected without application no.
i think wasted time to open hdfc account.
how many days it took to get message about rejection? did you go through account aggregator process/income?, for me it didn't ask yet! .. i have applied yesterday nd today it is showing under final review(last step)!

how many days it took to get message about rejection? did you go through account aggregator process/income?, for me it didn't ask yet! .. i have applied yesterday nd today it is showing under final review(last step)!
7-10 days, still showing all steps . which we did. when click on refresh status. it will show rejected try after 2 months

7-10 days, still showing all steps . which we did. when click on refresh status. it will show rejected try after 2 months
had a home verification on Saturday.. expecting office too also.. did they ask income proof or account aggregator for u?

not any varification did for mine case. And not any account aggregator. having hdfc savings accounts too still did vkyc
i don't have any prior relation with hdfc . so they are doing verification i think!, but wht is the use of promoting it a born digital? anyway already 7days passed no update till now only home verification was done.

not any varification did for mine case. And not any account aggregator. having hdfc savings accounts too still did vkyc
gone just got message with application number as rejected .. but will ask y because they didn't do office verification nor account aggregator. that might help me next time.

gone just got message with application number as rejected .. but will ask y because they didn't do office verification nor account aggregator. that might help me next time.
That product is sill a WIP (work in process). Even if it was/is marketed well, HDFC's processing is the lousiest out there in the market. Absolutelt illogical n the stupidiest to say the least. None of them are able to clearly say anything valuable about anything.

You can imagine their silliness as the Pixel team (in HDFC) seeks a 3rd party to validate their own SB account (in HDFC). Stupidity at it's hieght. This is just only an example. There are very many at every stage upto the end. They confirm in writing about rejection n within a day or two, you may get the card. Their world famous glitchy systems might say approved but you will never get it.

Wait for at least one year, before that FULLY DIGITAL product can be considered.

Back