• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC LE analysis

MONEY

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Anyone with 2 or more card has received LE from HDFC, if yes , please share your utilization , place where you spend , card in which you spend, and card in which you got LE.

I have not got LE for the last 3 years. Have 3 cards.my spends are around1 lak on infinia.

MONEY

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Just a theory which got started in
Twitter & someone posted it here & all PPL like trained lamb
Says same thing
I don't know about twitter or here but in our private WhatsApp group , Sumanta and few of us had discussed and came to this conclusion before 3 years. Until then we had got regular LE , I had a working trick that used to trigger Auto LE regularly at that time. But once we got the dual variant it stopped.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I don't know about twitter or here but in our private WhatsApp group , Sumanta and few of us had discussed and came to this conclusion before 3 years. Until then we had got regular LE , I had a working trick that used to trigger Auto LE regularly at that time. But once we got the dual variant it stopped.
Limit increase choro aap

Group ka batao
What was this trick?
Trick toh aate jaate rahenge

kvndsz512

TF Select
VIP Lounge
kisko bol rahe xD woh sochta mahan insan hai 🤣 pura duniya bewakuf hai jo bol rahe 2 hdfc cc rakhne se limit nai aa raha 🤣