• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC limit enhancement issue

MkSaini

TF Buzz
I wanted to increase the limit of my HDFC credit card, so I went to the HDFC branch with the credit card form and they said ITR return file for 3 years is required and I live near a metro city, They said that the minimum is 10 lakhs ITR required for limit increase and I have ITR filed for Rs. 6.30 lakh.
Currently i have 90k limit and 2 years IT return
So what should i do ?
Guys please help me

card-shard

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Weird thing happened to me:
I sent payslips to priority redressal for LE.
They denied request in May first week. Till now there is no hard-enquiry in my CIBIL.

Context: got my 2nd HDFC card in 2023.
Last LE : Oct-2022, (auto-LE), No LE after that.

I hv read recently here (including twitter post) that ppl having multiple cards are having issues with auto-LE.
Does anyone else has any other insights on why LE req was rejected without CIBIL enquiry?

MkSaini

TF Buzz
Weird thing happened to me:
I sent payslips to priority redressal for LE.
They denied request in May first week. Till now there is no hard-enquiry in my CIBIL.

Context: got my 2nd HDFC card in 2023.
Last LE : Oct-2022, (auto-LE), No LE after that.

I hv read recently here (including twitter post) that ppl having multiple cards are having issues with auto-LE.
Does anyone else has any other insights on why LE req was rejected without CIBIL enquiry?
I also had 3 cards i closed 2 of them 1 month ago

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
for axis bank i got it in 6months & after that no LE & it's been more than 1.6 years
Fastest way for good limit in axis is by doing C2C for any of their mid to premium cards by using your highest limit with other credit card.

I had privilege & airtel with decent limit.

Applied Atlas C2C by using my ICICI card having 10 L limit & axis matched it. So all my Axis cards share 10 L limit.

After new limit, you can close the card you don't need.

Fastest way for good limit in axis is by doing C2C for any of their mid to premium cards by using your highest limit with other credit card.

I had privilege & airtel with decent limit.

Applied Atlas C2C by using my ICICI card having 10 L limit & axis matched it. So all my Axis cards share 10 L limit.

After new limit, you can close the card you don't need.
Well, I need a Limit Enhancement for my HDFC Tata Neu+ card for the Infinity conversion only. I am okay with the limits of all other cards.

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Well, I need a Limit Enhancement for my HDFC Tata Neu+ card for the Infinity conversion only. I am okay with the limits of all other cards.
I am in same boat. They told me to send income documents to their Chennai office. I was going to send last week but didn't got time.

Today gonna send 3 month pay slip, ITR, form 16 by speed post.

No harm in trying. Waiting for pre approved LE can be tiresome.