• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC limit enhancement issue

MkSaini

TF Buzz
I wanted to increase the limit of my HDFC credit card, so I went to the HDFC branch with the credit card form and they said ITR return file for 3 years is required and I live near a metro city, They said that the minimum is 10 lakhs ITR required for limit increase and I have ITR filed for Rs. 6.30 lakh.
Currently i have 90k limit and 2 years IT return
So what should i do ?
Guys please help me

MkSaini

TF Buzz
I wanted to increase the limit of my HDFC credit card, so I went to the HDFC branch with the credit card form and they said ITR return file for 3 years is required and I live near a metro city, They said that the minimum is 10 lakhs ITR required for limit increase and I have ITR filed for Rs. 6.30 lakh.
So what should i do ?
Guys please help me
I want limit enhancement for millennia credit card
That card require 1.5 lakh limit

bhaveshS

TF Ace

just go through this.
and for millennia upgrade some are got even on 60K

sidp

TF Ace
So what should i do ?
Guys please help me
They are giving you wrong info.

Fill up le form, scan it & mail it to cc. Most probably they will ask you to send to Chennai office.
Also complain against branch people for giving wrong info. Leverage it to get past lengthy process of sending doc to them waiting for reply.

Though 1.5L cl for 6.6L itr is pretty difficult. Millenia is possible at 1L also. Anything <1L foe millenia upgrade is pretty rare .

MkSaini

TF Buzz

Fill up le form, scan it & mail it to cc. Most probably they will ask you to send to Chennai office.
Also complain against branch people for giving wrong info. Leverage it to get past lengthy process of sending doc to them waiting for reply.

Though 1.5L cl for 6.6L itr is pretty difficult. Millenia is possible at 1L also. Anything <1L foe millenia upgrade is pretty rare .
Thanks bro 🙂

MkSaini

TF Buzz

Ok bro thanks for reply

Though 1.5L cl for 6.6L itr is pretty difficult. Millenia is possible at 1L also. Anything <1L foe millenia upgrade is pretty rare

newinnov

TF Premier

Not difficult if you put enough years, eg. even if your salary stays same then also hdfc gives around 5-10% le for healthy users.

sidp

TF Ace
Not difficult if you put enough years, eg. even if your salary stays same then also hdfc gives around 5-10% le for healthy users.
That is for auto le. For manual le, which op is eyeing for, getting 1.5L cl at 6.3L itr will be pretty difficult. Generally banks gives 2-3x net monthly salary. & that 3x is also based on good repayment history.

MkSaini

TF Buzz
I want limit enhancement for millennia credit card
That card require 1.5 lakh limit
Guys sending tons of email they finally respond
I told them for limit enhancement 90 to 1.5 lakh
And upgrade my paytm hdfc to millennia but they told we offer you 45000 limit enhancement and can't upgrade card
So i was thinking to take pixel card but iam eligible for that also, should i wait few months for millennia?
Iam thinking i will request to money back aur other cards better then paytm hdfc this is useless card
Please reply
Thanks in advance

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Premier
So what should i do ?
Guys please help me
Now a days everyone sends email to increase limit & card upgrade so now they rarely accept request.

Follow my way

Download their card upgrade & limit enhancement form, fill it and send it to HDFC Chennai address with 2 year ITR, salary slip.

If all goes well your card & limit will upgrade in 15 working days after they receive on their desk.
Note :A confirm CIBIL enquiry would be done and your card must be older than 6 months(10 would better)

Last edited:

Tarun239

TF Premier
Now a days everyone sends email to increase limit & card upgrade so now they rarely accept request.

Follow my way

Download their card upgrade & limit enhancement form, fill it and send it to HDFC Chennai address with 2 year ITR, salary slip.

If all goes well your card & limit will upgrade in 15 working days after they receive on their desk.
Note :A confirm CIBIL enquiry would be done and your card must be older than 6 months(10 would better)
Can u plz share the form, thanks

bhaveshS

TF Ace
Guys sending tons of email they finally respond
I told them for limit enhancement 90 to 1.5 lakh
And upgrade my paytm hdfc to millennia but they told we offer you 45000 limit enhancement and can't upgrade card
So i was thinking to take pixel card but iam eligible for that also, should i wait few months for millennia?
Iam thinking i will request to money back aur other cards better then paytm hdfc this is useless card
Please reply
Thanks in advance
Without documents they are increasing limit yours..