• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC LTF Credit card ?

HDFC offer.png
I've the attached banner in offers section of my netbanking. I want to know if this will be really LTF as i don't want to check because it will trigger CIBIL. MAB of 1 lakhs and 3 month old account.

View attachment 27900
I've the attached banner in offers section of my netbanking. I want to know if this will be really LTF as i don't want to check because it will trigger CIBIL. MAB of 1 lakhs and 3 month old account.
There will be a catch in it , either it will be LTF based on spend based or only one card would be LTF you can't exactly find in the banner or mail. If you got message/mail from HDFC specifying the Card is LTF (Millenia is LTF through sms) then it is possible. Also if you haven't added your details in HDFC CC section before it will definitely take you to confirm details section which will trigger a CIBIL hit if you proceed through.

View attachment 27900
Pls process this steps.

1. First click on the banner then new window would open.
2. Check you offer by input you mobile no. and DOB. Don't input your PAN so there wouldn't no CIBIL hit.
3. After input your detalis another page would be open that contain a relevent and eligilbe card would be dispaly along with the pricing it can be also LTF.
4. Then share a screenshot of new page so we can tell you whether its LTF or not.

View attachment 27900

You have not even removed the curtain yet, you want us to review the show...
Please remove the curtain a bit , have a peep and there won't be any HITS( i.e. CIBIL) yet...

Last edited:
See this for more details:

why do you spoon feed much? why do you share your own thread? make a medium post. hehe. let people search what they want or need or direct them to search function or search engine.
zomatosmile32.png
zomatosmile32.png
zomatosmile32.png

why do you spoon feed much? why do you share your own thread? make a medium post. hehe. let people search what they want or need or direct them to search function or search engine.
zomatosmile32.png
zomatosmile32.png
zomatosmile32.png
I know , it is bit over-reacting from my side...
but they are in a hurry and they wanted some help ... if I ask them to go and search, they might not be able to find the right content... and it may sound a bit of rude as well... Instead even though I don't want to share my own thread, I had to give them the right direction...
If they go thru my post, they would never needed this kind of help at first place...

Anyway thanks for letting me know... how you feel about it.. point taken...

if i go till the choose card , will it hit cibil ?
View attachment 27907
There is a trick here If you have already confirmed your details in the past 2-3 months then even if it shows confirm details too, it'll bypass and go straight to Choose Card section.

Only if you click continue in confirm details section the CIBIL Hit is happening, I've tried multiple times but only one CIBIL hit in the past 3months.

Thanks for the info. As per
for me it will trigger cibil hit. I've a pending application with axis whose tracking id is not working (applied yesterday so hopefully some update in a day or two) . After it gets approved i will check offers on HDFC.

Reactions: SSV
There is a trick here If you have already confirmed your details in the past 2-3 months then even if it shows confirm details too, it'll bypass and go straight to Choose Card section.

Only if you click continue in confirm details section the CIBIL Hit is happening, I've tried multiple times but only one CIBIL hit in the past 3months.
This is also correct.. but one hit is compulsory in the recent past.. Don't know excatly the time period..

Back