• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC LTF Credit Card

I am holding Salary Account with HDFC. Last year I got pre approved HDFC Diners Club Privileged Credit Card, while applying it was showing 0 fee, so I applied. I received the card with limit of 3.57L, I called customer support to be sure it's Life Time Free. They said it's a paid card, so I closed it then and there didn't even took the benefit of 1500 Amazon Voucher. This month HDFC executive called and offered LFT on Millennia/ Indian Oil/ Swiggy with just 1lac limit. This time I took confirmation from his official mail but he did not mentioned the card name just LFT. I called customer support they again said it's not LFT. So I e-mailed, they said to wait for reply till 31st. What should I do?

I am holding Salary Account with HDFC. Last year I got pre approved HDFC Diners Club Privileged Credit Card, while applying it was showing 0 fee, so I applied. I received the card with limit of 3.57L, I called customer support to be sure it's Life Time Free. They said it's a paid card, so I closed it then and there didn't even took the benefit of 1500 Amazon Voucher. This month HDFC executive called and offered LFT on Millennia/ Indian Oil/ Swiggy with just 1lac limit. This time I took confirmation from his official mail but he did not mentioned the card name just LFT. I called customer support they again said it's not LFT. So I e-mailed, they said to wait for reply till 31st. What should I do?
Go through HDFC threads

Back