• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Major System Upgrade during Weekend 13th July - Day time for 13 hours...

I am receivinnmg these kind of msg from hdfc on daily basis from past 1 month
Ab Downtime pai bhi thread ban ne lage..

Hat’s off to @SSV Sir
I suspect this is a major upgrade to hdfc infrastructure and to some extent front end also.. we dont know..
13.5 hours down time during day time on Saturday is not usual..

Look at this link for complete details of what is down and for what duration..

Alert HDFC Bank users! Accounts will be unavailable for nearly 14 hours today
Download Live Mint app today for latest Business News, click here. https://livemint.onelink.me/MrDS/o653f51g

1720855807036.webp

This is what happens when people dont notice serious notifications that was being sent to people 2 to 3 weeks before..

HDFC clearly said there would be 13.5 hours downtime and informed the same to user well in advance and this guy " Amit Rajput" comes online and says if HDFC is serious about this..
He should check his inbox and take serious note of what was informed to them rather than come to Social Media and asks the same to HDFC..
and this applies to some people here as well....

But this is a major upgrade lasting for 13.5 hours on almost all of Saturday daytime..
Please check the link provided to see the affected services and their timings
How can I add signature like you added?

How can I add signature like you added?
Follow the process as @SSV mentioned, but you to gain TF Premier level for link in signature. Please go through the link I have posted below for the TF trophy levels and privileges.

Reactions: SSV
Another Day, Another Update.
What the hell is hdfc.
Every next day they upgrade something new
But still no improvement in service.
I have icici bank 3 years old never saw any update mails but hdfc surpassed this within 8 months of ac opening which ICICI didn't done in last 4 years.
Well done hdfc 👏🏻

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240719-193737.webp
    Screenshot_20240719-193737.webp
    114.3 KB · Views: 20
  • Haha
Reactions: SSV
Back